Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Skin Concept] Sakura Janna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lenneth Valkyrie

08-11-2013

Sakura Janna

Janna has always been one of my favorite champions in the League of Legends. Her playstyle can be both aggressive and defensive given the right circumstances, and the character concept lends itself easily to all sorts of creative changes. Similar to Karma, Janna can also become something of a powerhouse when given some Ability Power items. For that reason, I decided that the Sakura Karma skin could use a counterpart: Sakura Janna. The skin concept is inspired by Reimu Hakurei from Touhou (similar to how Sorceress Lux is modeled after Marisa Kirisame from Touhou) as well as the classical miko priestess style from Japanese history. Now, for her abilities.

(Q) Howling Gale - Sakura Janna's tornadoes are now infused with a whirlwind of cherry blossom petals, similar to the snowflakes in her Frost Queen skin, and the wind itself is slightly pink.

(W) Zephyr - Sakura Janna's avian familiar is now a pitch-black raven that leaves behind red streaks when it flies toward an enemy. Ravens are a popular familiar for miko / shrine maiden archetypes.

(E) Eye of the Storm - Sakura Janna's shield takes on a cotton-candy pink color.

(R) Monsoon - Sakura Janna alters the green "healing effect" particles to a swirl of pink cherry blossoms that fade away when the channeling has ended.

The full-sized art is located on my DeviantArt page here: http://starofastaroth.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-Janna-Final-Version-392506394

Riot Pls!

Sakura Janna Final Small.jpg

Wynters

08-11-2013

I absolutely love the idea of Sakura Janna - from the cherry blossom infused gale to the pinkish monsoon, and everything in between !!
However, I think the art itself is showing a little too much cleavage, for my taste.
Don't get me wrong though, I think the artwork is stunningly beautiful! I'd definitely insta-buy this the day it comes out!

Riot Please!

noxikon

08-12-2013

Cool

Axios Chronos

08-12-2013

Insta buy! I need this to come to life.

Kagesenshi

Recruiter

08-12-2013

これ登場人物をいい案。博麗 霊夢を思いだした。(^_^)

Yggtalem

08-13-2013

YES PLS

splash art is OP