Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trundle off dps tank build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

megachester

12-03-2010

Ok so this build for trundle is epic. I am winning way to much with it and if you like it riot change his recommended

Ok so masteries are as follow 0-21-9

The 21 to defense is
3 - resistance
3 - hardiness
3 - strength of spirit
4 - evasion
1 - nimbleness
3 - harden skin
3 - veterans scars
1 - tenacity

The 9 to utility
1 - haste
3 - perseverance
4 - awareness
1 - greed

Spells i like to use ghost and ignite

Runes are
Marks - 9 x attack speed
Seals - 9 x HP per level
Glyphs - 9 x HP per level
Quints - 3 x attack speed

Items are cool just dont laugh at me it works

Doran shield
1 mana pot
Gives you around 21 health regen per 5 which helps early

merc treads
With contaminate ability stuns and slows dont last at all

tiamat
Im bringing this back. It helps with passive and health regen with a little bit of splash and attack

Force of nature/warmogs
This depends on whether or not they have 2 or more magics get force of nature if not warmogs

Guardian Angel
Surviveability

Blood thirster
extra damage for abilities

warmogs/thornmail
This depends on what you got before if you got warmogs and they have heavy dps get thornmail and if they just have light hitters with no magic get another warmogs

black cleaver
Finishes there faces off and you cant die and destroy them.

with abilities get rabid bite over everything except ultimate. then contaminate over his pillar but get pillar on level 2 just to have it and keep it at 1 until last.

Sensea

12-03-2010

this woorks like mahd thumps up!!!

megachester

12-03-2010

i like i need feedback though

Yellow Jester

12-03-2010

it's bad.

Lucrid

12-03-2010

You have attack speed runes, but you dont get damage till the end. You even have a skill that increases your attack speed.

megachester

12-04-2010

yes the point of the attack speed is just for the tiamat when you get it to munch through minions

THIS IS NOT A DPS BUILD ITS A TANK

I have been flawless with him so far with this build and though i would share it with you. The way he works is to rush into 5 people and run around a bit to bait them while your other 4 people jump them because you have so much cc control and escape-ability that you ace and win. Try it and if you dont like dont use it.

megachester

12-08-2010

dont just go around saying that you dont like the build if you have problems give some advice

NastyBuzzard

03-13-2011

i like your trundle build. its kinda old now though. but id like to bring back tiamat. i love the item but it just doesnt seem to be effective in game. may i recommend trinity force as a oppsed to bf sword item? sheen procs on the q, boom. hit em a lot keep em slow, chance for a crit with zeal. i heart trinity force. either way nice build mate.