I keep getting to like 94% and then my installer goes from like 20m remaining to 2:55:48 hours remaining. like the **** it's 6% away from being done.
i just want to playyyy
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.