Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Pikachu"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

41noob

08-09-2013

Quote:
jmspIat:
is either blind or is trying to get nudes from this *****

ask yourself, do you really want xj9s sloppy seconds? or should i say sloppy thirds since shes having *** with riotjay lol

there's nothing wrong with her current match history, doesn't mean she didn't get elo boosted.

people play normals to **** around, just saying.

AlexanderNVV

08-09-2013

someone is jealous that she got banged by xj9

zMajin

08-09-2013

Fact of the matter is: Gem is off right now getting ****ed hard by some guy while you're all on the internet making her a pseudo-celebrity. Congrats, fat misogynistic virgins.

OverpoweredSoap

08-09-2013

Quote:
Shourijrs:
omguu drama. Go watch a soap opera nerds

Sorry, I don't sing Opera.

FABULOUSMUSCLES

08-09-2013

11/10 would not bang.

SlightlySuicidal

08-09-2013

first it was whining about pooksie getting boosted now gem.

out of how many thousands of others that got boosted up.

who cares?

ZeroKuno

08-09-2013

Quote:
zMajin:
Fact of the matter is: Gem is off right now getting ****ed hard by some guy while you're all on the internet making her a pseudo-celebrity. Congrats, fat misogynistic virgins.

Fact of the matter: why would that be a good thing? Ever thought about it? Does your life only revolve on getting poontang? I mean it's so easy it isn't even an achievement anymore.

Chastity

08-09-2013

Gem got punished for boosting over a year ago during last season. Lost her rank, and got banned for a week or three.

I know some of you are just now hearing about it, but they aren't going to punish her for that again over a year later.

zMajin

08-09-2013

Quote:
ZeroKuno:
Fact of the matter: why would that be a good thing? Ever thought about it? Does your life only revolve on getting poontang? I mean it's so easy it isn't even an achievement anymore.

You could have just said you haven't been laid in your whole life instead of making things complicated.

GLaD0S

08-09-2013

Quote:
Renegade Rook:
Because if it can be confirmed that Riot knows she's elo boosted and is knowingly doing nothing about it just because she's friends with some employees is bending their code of conduct for favoritism and would make certain people lose respect for the entire company.

and riot cares becaaaaause?

this game is one of the most played games out there, im pretty sure that riot is swimming so deep in their cash that they can't hear people complain about a person who screwed over xj9. Honestly? sounds like xj9 was a ****** and deserved to be banned.

and if anything this just shows how the current league ranking system sucks. because if she truly didnt belong there she would have been demoted already.