* Reboot your Mac before do any following steps
* Do not play on fullscreen Mode - Go adjust that in LoL setting
* Disconnect all the unnecessary connected devices like external Hard Drive
* Disconnect your Second Monitor by pulling your Thunder Bolt Cable (if you connect to any) , and play in the main screen/monitor.
* Quit Dropbox if you set up dropbox to run at log in.
* Definitely use Wire Connect rather than WiFi. ( Do not forget to turn of your WiFi after connected though wire )
* Do NOT run any applications at all - and run only LoL
* While in game, do not use any type of browser like : Safari | Chrome | Firefox [ Basically : anything that will use an internet connection ]
* Turn Off Vertical Sync + Shadow in LoL Setting
my iMac 24" boost from 20 FPS - 60 FPS
thank you sir, good post
Ty very much Ilong27 Your tips are very helpful and definitely front page worthy
ty to you too, kronoblitz
Also would like to say thankyou to everybody who has viewed or posted on this thread.
When i made it i never thought i'd hit almost 50,000 views or have a hit and post by RIOT
Updated once more! Check the front page for details.
this just made my fps go from 10-20 to 130-150. i love you guys lol
any time, man, anytime:P
Thanks! My 20-30 fps finally jumped up to around 60!
anytime, glad it worked!
just the usual monthly bump
© 2014 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.