Alistair

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CASHEW PEANUT

12-03-2010

get golem's buff got alistar for nice mana regen.

GhostDieM

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailyMcSadPants View Post
If your playing Alistar, you have already failed. Its that easy. Any ****in champion that needs flash to be considered MODERATELY effective is ****in trash.

Passive is ****, Heal is ****, Pulverize is Buggy, Headbutt in 99% of games saves the target rather than gets them ganked.

Stupid.
All I read is QQ...

Qmusic

12-04-2010

Alistar sucks. I used to think he was for pro players. But hes not even that. He just sucks, even if your pro. His pulverize has such a small range, once I walked up a a carry, pulverized, and nothing happened to the carry. Worthless skill. Too small range. Now headbut. It really is only good against 1 tank enemy team. You use headbutt to remove the enemy tank from the fight for a second or 2, then try to pulverize carry, allowing your carries to hopefully win. Except in real-time this almost never executes the right way.

Seriously I have seen good alistars, and they are good for solo laning, but Alistar just is too UP.

GhostDieM

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmusic View Post
Alistar sucks. I used to think he was for pro players. But hes not even that. He just sucks, even if your pro. His pulverize has such a small range, once I walked up a a carry, pulverized, and nothing happened to the carry. Worthless skill. Too small range. Now headbut. It really is only good against 1 tank enemy team. You use headbutt to remove the enemy tank from the fight for a second or 2, then try to pulverize carry, allowing your carries to hopefully win. Except in real-time this almost never executes the right way.

Seriously I have seen good alistars, and they are good for solo laning, but Alistar just is too UP.
You know what sucks? Q-music (worst radio station ever )