Nidalee: The Battle Kangaroo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atnasomus

12-17-2009

HOOOOkay... more of a note than a guide

So I have been toying around a bit with her, and I really felt like I was having the most fun when I went for cd reduction. Sure people will say "omg just get golem" but so many builds for each and every character just about use it, so let's just imagine you don't hog it.

The idea is to get your pounce ability to a 1.8 second CD! This ability makes you close the gap, run away, deal lots of damage, farm your brains or whatever. Also, this will keep sheen activated at all time. Also, having a 6 second Javelin is nice, as well as a quicker heal. If you can make sure you hit cap on the CD you will be mashing the **** out of your keyboard between hitting QWWWWWEQEWWWWQEWWWQE, it's actually kind of hilarious.

Besides getting a sheen, I typically chose items based on the opponents. Either grab more health (preferably mallet) or soul for an item with health and CD. AP really didn't help out as much as I would have liked. It does add damage, but being not enough to spend that much money.

So here begins my petition to remake Nidalee into a battle kangaroo instead of a cougar. After you play her with that short of a CD on pounce you will understand. You will outrun everything, or chase down everything. Just toy around with it, and you will see.

TL;DR -> Get 40% CD to do 1.8 second pounces, it's ridiculous

cazoofoo

12-18-2009

yeah cooldown is great on nidalee especially with sheen thrown in

Sorano

12-18-2009

I think Nashor's Tooth a must.

Anyone know the attack speed cap?

Carom

12-18-2009

2.5 attacks per second.