Best Ability builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XrBob

12-17-2009

I've found that I much prefer to play heroes that rely on their abilities rather than dps/auto attacks. I usually play casters such as anivia and morgana, sometimes tanks like rammus or malphite if there is a need on the team. I guess my question is, what are your favorite/best heroes that use ability power and/or have very strong abilities?

Landa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

Kassadin. His skills synergize in a very exciting way.

Castnine

12-17-2009

I would have to say Kat or kass. But Imo Carry champs are no fun to play against or play. Hense why i was a Tides of Blood fan

Basilisk9466

12-17-2009

Nunu.

Nunu is sick and wrong. You can easily be hurling 600 damage slowing nukes every five seconds, Blood Boil makes him stupidly hard to catch, Consume means he very rarely has to BP, and his ult (which just got buffed, couldn't believe my eyes) has a huge AP ratio. It can now do in the region of 2000 damage to everyone in an area. Oh, and he gets free spells from autoattacks, and he's not exactly squishy.

Mind you, Annie is pretty unpleasant, she can do huge burst damage, combined with a stun.