WW Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nzo

12-02-2010

Core items are always Bloodrazor, Veil/GA, GA/Veil. But what comes after that?

I've experimented with crit build (IE etc) but really found it lacking if the game is extended. ArP build (LW, Ghost, Bloodthirst) seems to be the way I'm leaning, but I'm not sure exactly which way to build WW after the 3 core items. I figured I'd ask some more experienced WW players on which way they build.

Oh, if you are one of those players who ignore defense on WW and go for pure AS/AD.. pls don't bother replying.

Thanks.

Istanur

12-02-2010

I usually spend the remainder of my gold on elixirs and wards. Elixir's are immensely powerful and should never be underestimated. For extreme cases though, like you, I go bloodthirster or possibly ghostblade.

Dmad422

12-03-2010

after bloodthirster i have been grabbing malady before either grabbing a BV or sunfirecape.it seems to work quite well adding a ton more dmg to his ult.

PR3VI3W

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

I would say that WW one of my favorites. I've played the most games with him in ranked solo que and have been mildly succesful (getting out of elo hell and what not) I'm 37-23 with him.

I usually go bloodrazer then BV or GA whichever is needed more at the moment and most of the time either build more tanky or get a bloodthirster. Randuins makes him a bigger threat b/c of his speed and that slow as well as bloodthirster. The lifesteal and AD stack you can get from that is great and if you are tanky you probably aren't going to be dying.

Either way it depends on the game. Do you already have a morde and a shen? Then after the BV and GA go for a bloodthirster. Are you the only "tanky" champ? Go randuins and FoN or something of the sort.

Tank WW FTW

JuanBarco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Depending on the game I generally buy Spirit Visage after boots and MBR. From there either more tanky items like randuins/GA/Banshee/Sunfire anything really. Or If I am face rolling a Malady, which makes his auto attacks a dot essentially with all the layers of damage, or if people are getting away to often frozen mallet for slow and some survivability. If I am really facerolling them I go from Visage to Malady to Rageblade and do terribly nasty things to anyone I ult ( the rage blade activates 6 time on it) It just all depends.