Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3 bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adonis

Recruiter

07-13-2009

a) when you kill the big black wraith, it still has like 10% of its lifebar full even though it's dead.

b) depending on where I am on the map, if I'm on the blue team and rightclick on my mimimap right next to the top left blue tower, then my champion will path back to fountain instead of to the tower. I've been reporting this for weeks and even had riot people duplicate it, but I'm not sure if it's still on your radar for fixing.

c) AoE team particles: Nunu's is broken and shows up as red even if he's on your team!

Mistikman

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

a) This is specifically linked to his lifesteal attack, which is a projectile, so you often kill him while it is in mid air, and the game "heals" a dead creep. Still broken, just figured I would clarify where the issue is.

Veigar

Recruiter

07-14-2009

a) Mistikman is dead on here.

b) I actually tried to reproduce this today and I couldn't get it to happen consistently, although I did stumble onto a related issue. Do you have any pointers for me?

c) This is news to me, I'll check it out.

Thanks Adonis.

Adonis

Recruiter

07-15-2009

Quote:
VeigarTheHorrible:
a) Mistikman is dead on here.

b) I actually tried to reproduce this today and I couldn't get it to happen consistently, although I did stumble onto a related issue. Do you have any pointers for me?

c) This is news to me, I'll check it out.

Thanks Adonis.

http://forums.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4836

it was addressed by Bottsman there, who is no longer with Riot, apparently. Maybe that's why it was never fixed :P

Veigar

Recruiter

07-16-2009

I remember the day when he was looking at it. He was able to do it on his machine a few times but never on any others. I've been on the lookout for it since then and have seen it maybe a handful of times but without any perceptible pattern.

This and getting stuck in buildings are two elusive prey that I have been stalking for a little while. Let me know if you find any more info on this; My hunt continues.

Adonis

Recruiter

07-16-2009

I know someone mentioned Windows Vista. Is it possible that running the 64b Vista operating system could possibly help cause a bug like that? Sorry if that's a stupid question, i dont really know anything about how this works.

Veigar

Recruiter

07-16-2009

It's in the realm of possibility. I run XP on this machine and I have mostly seen it on a laptop that runs Vista. I'll try that out.

Adonis

Recruiter

07-16-2009

I've also only seen it on my laptop that runs Vista... maybe it IS a laptop vista thing :P