Imaqtnoob at it again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Pyro

08-04-2013

Is Riot aware of this guy? I saw a post about him on the front page of Reddit where he was accused of ddos(denial of service attack). I thought the poster was being paranoid but after my last game, I found out that I was mistaken.

I just finished a game against this guy and refuse to let him get away with his unjust ways.
Imaqtnoob played Graves and suddenly our Tristana disconnects 2 minutes into the game. So I thought, alright, fine, this happens sometimes. It was a 4v5 until we actually won a fight at our inhibitor turret. I knew we had a chance to win this game and things were looking so great when our Tristana reconnected. But then our Janna disconnected and we were left with four teammates once again, one of which was level 2. They were then finally able to close the game after getting baron and 3 inhibitors.

One of my teammates confirmed that Imaqtnoob's enemies frequently disconnect and that he played the previous 3 games against him in which his teammates disconnected in.

It's really obvious that Imaqtnoob is linked to this. It is not a coincidence that his enemies, heck his LANE opponents disconnect so conveniently.

Riot, if you are not looking into this already, then please do.

Sybrias

08-04-2013

This all sounds like circumstantial evidence to me. Do you have any proof that is not hearsay? not that this guy isn't doing it but to defame someone based on a possible coincidence.

Raichew

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybrias View Post
This all sounds like circumstantial evidence to me. Do you have any proof that is not hearsay? not that this guy isn't doing it but to defame someone based on a possible coincidence.
Someone on the other team of imaqtnoob dc usually.
Sometimes it's one of his teammates once in a while.
Even Robert,Hotshotgg, and others are aware of this

Sona Kisses

08-04-2013

Looking at Imaqtnoob's match history... doesn't seem to be that impressive, honestly.

KnightxSScarlett

08-04-2013

Maybe it's just Riot's really bad servers these days.

Aswu

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pyro View Post
Is Riot aware of this guy? I saw a post about him on the front page of Reddit where he was accused of ddos(denial of service attack). I thought the poster was being paranoid but after my last game, I found out that I was mistaken.

I just finished a game against this guy and refuse to let him get away with his unjust ways.
Imaqtnoob played Graves and suddenly our Tristana disconnects 2 minutes into the game. So I thought, alright, fine, this happens sometimes. It was a 4v5 until we actually won a fight at our inhibitor turret. I knew we had a chance to win this game and things were looking so great when our Tristana reconnected. But then our Janna disconnected and we were left with four teammates once again, one of which was level 2. They were then finally able to close the game after getting baron and 3 inhibitors.

One of my teammates confirmed that Imaqtnoob's enemies frequently disconnect and that he played the previous 3 games against him in which his teammates disconnected in.

It's really obvious that Imaqtnoob is linked to this. It is not a coincidence that his enemies, heck his LANE opponents disconnect so conveniently.

Riot, if you are not looking into this already, then please do.
Wait didn't I just own you in game 5 v 5 a game ago and now you act like a sore loser?

Aswu

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raichew View Post
Someone on the other team of imaqtnoob dc usually.
Sometimes it's one of his teammates once in a while.
Even Robert,Hotshotgg, and others are aware of this
Yeah i lost because of Dc more than I won. I don't know why people accusing me.

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2013

I have heard multiple streamers that ImaqtNoob does indeed ddos.

Aswu

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always MIA View Post
I have heard multiple streamers that ImaqtNoob does indeed ddos.
They follow the general trend. It's like people blame froggen for ddos.

Aswu

08-04-2013

I get blamed for games in bronze, silver, gold, plat and low diamond I m not even in their game.