Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone got a good build for ez?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2poc

12-02-2010

I like ez but dunno how to build him, not for ranked or anything, but just for normals

Anaestheticz

Senior Recruiter

12-02-2010

Depends, i build him AP and he's strong mid-late game. His early game farming is alright with mystic shot, but I only get 1 rank of it and max out everything else starting with Essense Flux

As far as item build goes...

Sorc boots
Archangel Staff
Zhonyas
Lichbane (makes your Mystic shot hit as if it were AP based)
Void Staff
Abyssal Spectre

This is my standard build for as far as normality goes...but depending on what they have on their team, I build accordingly.

ZehNetoBR

12-02-2010

I'm still testing him, but, so far, I'm enjoying making him AD. Yes, AD.

Why the hell I do that? Because of his 1:1 AD ratio and the fact that Mystic Shot has an absurdly low cooldown. Also, it procs on-hit effects, which means you can go Frozen Mallet or Trinity Force, Mystic Shot a target and then screw the hell of him/her/it.

Recently I tried a build with Berserker's/ Manamune / Shen / Phage / Wrap 'em up in Trinity Force / Don't remember the other, but probably Rageblade or Hextech Gunblade (extra AP always helps). I didn't even have the time to finish the build, but it was working pretty well.

2poc

12-02-2010

Quote:
Anaestheticz:
Depends, i build him AP and he's strong mid-late game. His early game farming is alright with mystic shot, but I only get 1 rank of it and max out everything else starting with Essense Flux

As far as item build goes...

Sorc boots
Archangel Staff
Zhonyas
Lichbane (makes your Mystic shot hit as if it were AP based)
Void Staff
Abyssal Spectre

This is my standard build for as far as normality goes...but depending on what they have on their team, I build accordingly.

thanks

2poc

12-02-2010

Quote:
ZehNetoBR:
I'm still testing him, but, so far, I'm enjoying making him AD. Yes, AD.

Why the hell I do that? Because of his 1:1 AD ratio and the fact that Mystic Shot has an absurdly low cooldown. Also, it procs on-hit effects, which means you can go Frozen Mallet or Trinity Force, Mystic Shot a target and then screw the hell of him/her/it.

Recently I tried a build with Berserker's/ Manamune / Shen / Phage / Wrap 'em up in Trinity Force / Don't remember the other, but probably Rageblade or Hextech Gunblade (extra AP always helps). I didn't even have the time to finish the build, but it was working pretty well.

thanks, I'll try both of these

2poc

12-02-2010

22/6/32 with ap ez nice