Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Tribunal and You- A Guide to the TBI Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlsGoEasyxD

03-01-2014

Um.. I don't know what I did wrong, but I got suspended for a year. I don't think I did anything wrong ): How do I get my account back?

Prandine

05-06-2014

Quote:
PlsGoEasyxD:
Um.. I don't know what I did wrong, but I got suspended for a year. I don't think I did anything wrong ): How do I get my account back?

Well according to this (http://quickfind.kassad.in/profile/na/PlsGoEasyxD/) all of your honor's are intact so that means that it wasn't a tribunal related ban. It was most likely either a charge-back ban or an inappropriate name ban. Either way though, your best bet is to contact Riot via a support ticket and then go from there.

Prandine

05-06-2014

Quote:
LoveMachine 8D:
There is a mute option for everything. Why not just be the bigger person and just mute the toxic people. You wont get a ban for not communicating with a team who is toxic or feeding or w/e. But sadly you will get a suspension for the leavebuster? Honestly in my opinion the reason why someone would leave is personal issues or the fact he is having team issues possibly ragers,feeders, cancerous players.

Which I would probably leave or just mute everyone and roam around. But then the rager,feeder, cancerous player will turn turn around to the person who inst really doing anything wrong but still try find a reason to report them.

I think new policy should happen while in game play. I think there should be a limit of chat when a person is typing all game. Weather good or bad. Maybe a new way of communication should be set. I know the tip bar with "im on my way" or assist me' is helpful. but every since league grew big around the world I think maybe some new format should come. Maybe the toxic players should be only playing in que with people who been reported as much as they have. Or maybe maybe riot staff can monitor games Like a GM in other games due. If a game is getting out of hand maybe some assistance with Someone in charge can help. I know we are all adults some more than most and we do know whats right and wrong. But still the matter is Tribunal policy is very Vague and a lot of variables happen.

From the Tribunal FAQ's stickied thread here:

What's the point of having a language filter if I can get banned for 'adult' language?
We aren't out to punish players who use adult language; in fact, very few players are ever banned for saying stuff like "f***, I missed that skill shot" or "damn, f***ing close game!" However, the language filter is not an excuse to verbally abuse someone in the game. When you verbally abuse or harass someone by calling them "f***ing ******" or "n*gger noob", that's when you've crossed the line and will be punished by the Tribunal. I've said this before and I'll say it again, we aren't trying to clean online games of adult language; we're trying to reform or get rid of jerks who like to verbally abuse and harass other players.

Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?
Players shouldnÂ’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player.

nuts n volts

09-10-2014

Quote:
Dreyvan:
With any email you receive about a Tribunal punishment (warning, ban, etc), you're given a link to your case. This is known as a reform card. When posting an inquiry, please make sure you have this link readily available.

I have no such information available to me, and do not know what this means. If having this information would explain the pertinent details of my ban, that would be helpful, as well.