Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Tribunal and You- A Guide to the TBI Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreyvan

08-05-2013

Quote:
Lyte:
Thanks for posting this. I've stickied this for now, and will take a more thorough look later and help out where I can.

Thanks, and any feedback is helpful.

Enterti

08-05-2013

Grats on the sticky Dreyvan!

meadow

08-06-2013

I poked Lyte for this, also Enterti your own thread title has been adjusted!

Enterti

08-06-2013

Quote:
meadow:
I poked Lyte for this, also Enterti your own thread title has been adjusted!

I saw that, thanks for bringing it to his attention meadow.

Dreyvan

08-07-2013

Made a few more corrections, rearranged a few things, and added "Ban removals, up to and including permanent bans" to the "What this section is not for" listing.

Edit 1: Also amended the line about complaining about bans to include warnings and punishments in general.

Edit 2: Also added complaining about the outcome of your last match to "What this section is not for," and added commentary about league ratings (bronze/silver etc) to the "Falsehoods and Misconceptions Debunked!" section.

Edit 3: Adding in a note about spamming the same reform card over and over.

Prandine

08-10-2013

I have a suggestion; perhaps you could space up the bullet points a bit just so that they're a bit easier to read and not all mashed up together so-to-speak.

Dreyvan

08-11-2013

Quote:
Prandine:
I have a suggestion; perhaps you could space up the bullet points a bit just so that they're a bit easier to read and not all mashed up together so-to-speak.

I would, but the new forum settings kinda restrict what I can do. I managed to get it so the bulleted list doesn't appear to be shoved onto what the topic is for, but as far as spacing inside the list my hands are tied.

What I could do, though, is add an extra space between normal text and lists. Do you think that would help?

Prandine

08-11-2013

Quote:
Dreyvan:
I would, but the new forum settings kinda restrict what I can do. I managed to get it so the bulleted list doesn't appear to be shoved onto what the topic is for, but as far as spacing inside the list my hands are tied.

What I could do, though, is add an extra space between normal text and lists. Do you think that would help?

If you mean add an extra space between the lists titles and the lists themselves then to me they're fine just the way they are, but thank you though.

Dreyvan

08-11-2013

Quote:
Prandine:
If you mean add an extra space between the lists titles and the lists themselves then to me they're fine just the way they are, but thank you though.

The current format is...

Insert speech about what the list is for.

List title:
  • List 1
  • List 2
  • List 3

What I -could- do is put extra space above and below the little tidbit about what the list is for. That way it would look like...

Tidbit

List:
  • List 1
  • List 2
  • List 3

Personally not a fan of how the second one comes out, but if that makes it easier to read for most people I'd gladly add it.

Prandine

08-11-2013

For me personally I think that the current format is fine just the way it is (even though you sadly can't space out the bullets but oh well, it can't be helped I suppose). I appreciate your efforts though and thank you for taking the time out of your day to do this.

Oh yeah, perhaps you might want to add a note on the whole "I'm right and you're wrong" mindset that usually happens in TBI threads, if you can do so that is.