Most fun champion for ARAM in your oppinion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

08-02-2013

Basically who do you enjoy getting on this map no matter what happens, only exception i'm going to make is no listing champions who are ungodly broken on this map pls. No Ziggs / Nidalee / Jayce listing please. We all know they are fun getting here because of how damn godly they are.

For me, I would have to say Galio. Most people don't understand to not group up if Galio gets in ulting range. Bonus points if the enemy team is a full AP team.

ChaoticHypnotic

08-02-2013

For me, it's Viktor. ARAM is the only place where the blue enhancement really shines (and boy does it!!).

Tyler Seguin

08-02-2013

Galio
Gragas
Soraka

Rykaal

08-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticHypnotic View Post
For me, it's Viktor. ARAM is the only place where the blue enhancement really shines (and boy does it!!).
Is that the gravity field upgrade? Don't play Viktor much so i'm a bit unsure.

Euthrosyne

08-02-2013

Whenever I play a hard initiator with someone who can clean up if not immediately dealt with/ran away from. To be specific, Wall Karma is loads of fun (Though everyone bans her .-.)

ChaoticHypnotic

08-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykaal View Post
Is that the gravity field upgrade? Don't play Viktor much so i'm a bit unsure.
Yes, it is. I buy it from the very start and it makes a huge difference throughout the game.

You just need to make sure that your team has ample damage early game to make up for the support build.

Totally fun!!

Chëshie

08-02-2013

For me, I have to agree on loving Galio - it is so very satisfying to catch all five of their team in an ult. My also really love Lux and Morgana - Morgana's ult is another especially fun one if you can catch all five.

Asmonok

08-02-2013

For me personally its Kassadin. The game mode ensures your E is always up. Making his R/Q/E combo very spamable. Which allows you to skip W all together and max out E and Q faster.

Tenrath

08-02-2013

I actually really like Shyvana, sunfire + R > W and just run around in circles spamming Q and E sometimes.

Guildrum

08-02-2013

Ziggs. I can throw a bomb out blindly and be reasonably sure it'll hit someone. Plus, grabbing a Chalice first thing? Amazing.