Udyr Love <3

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucidlore

Senior Member

12-18-2009

He is by far the best holder of innervating locket. Keep spamming your stances and you will still not run out of manna, and neither will your allies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trixster

Member

12-18-2009

karthus laywatse plus innervting locket is mucgh better for keepign allys mana and health up just little fyi


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dragon View Post
mediocre tanking ability
have you SEEN turtle's potential?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dulhyra

Member

12-21-2009

I actually bought Udyr and have been playing him pretty frequently. Turtle allows me harass and last hit while providing a comfortable buffer against harassment.

I'm actually very happy with Udyr's current state, I'm sure there is some fine tuning that could be done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormsoul

Senior Member

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by radica View Post
Turtle is the worst dance of them all and should only have one point in the beginning and be your last two
Ummm.... yeah.... this is pretty wrong. Turtle is my first priority to max, if you keep it updated you can ignore pretty much all harassment early game. Imo it's turtle + bear max, then tiger or phoenix to 5 depending on if you stacked attack speed or damage


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulhyra View Post
I actually bought Udyr and have been playing him pretty frequently. Turtle allows me harass and last hit while providing a comfortable buffer against harassment.

I'm actually very happy with Udyr's current state, I'm sure there is some fine tuning that could be done.
e.g.

Turtle, for how great it is, is too accessible to an Udyr with no AP. I wouldn't mind a slight decrease in base sheild values in exchange for slightly better AP scaling. This would force Udyr to get AP if he wanted to tank with turtle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dulhyra

Member

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTheHedgedawg View Post
e.g.

Turtle, for how great it is, is too accessible to an Udyr with no AP. I wouldn't mind a slight decrease in base sheild values in exchange for slightly better AP scaling. This would force Udyr to get AP if he wanted to tank with turtle.
That actually sounds like a fair trade, but I think the reason they have it the way it is, is due to the low CD. If they were to buff the AP ratio on it, it could lead to him being very tanky with a high AP/HP build. And that'd only make a small difference in his overall power. Since then you'd you have a reason to get lichbane to really lay down the hurt.

Personal opinion though and just my thoughts and speculations. No evidence to support this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulhyra View Post
That actually sounds like a fair trade, but I think the reason they have it the way it is, is due to the low CD. If they were to buff the AP ratio on it, it could lead to him being very tanky with a high AP/HP build. And that'd only make a small difference in his overall power. Since then you'd you have a reason to get lichbane to really lay down the hurt.

Personal opinion though and just my thoughts and speculations. No evidence to support this.
I disagree.

he's attack speed based dps. Not damage based DPS. The extra oomph from lich bane wouldn't hurt near as much as raw attack power would.


It would create a Physical DPS udyr OR an AP tank udyr who relies on pheonix stance or lich bane to do any damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

Senior Member

12-22-2009

That all depends on if Tiger Stance would take into account the added damage from AP on a Lichbane proc. If it does, it would be viable enough to use to have an AP Udyr initiate tank with a better scaling Turtle Stance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmyOverlord

Member

12-22-2009

Udyr is overpowered & imbalanced.


123