Udyr Love <3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeta

12-17-2009

I love the way Udyr plays now. Since he doesn't have an Ultimate, he just feels good all the time, as long as you're dancing and have quick reflexes. At the same time, he doesn't have that super-Ultimate move to finish things off quickly, so you have to be on your game all the time. He can lane or jungle and is very versatile so long as you keep him away from ranged casters and Crowd Control.

Great job, I think he's my favorite melee DPS right now.

He can do a bit of tanking if you build him right, too, just like Warwick or Jax.

Krald

12-17-2009

hes absolutely amazing, my fave hero now.

Sir Prize

12-17-2009

I still don't see what his 1 second stun and some mediocre tanking ability brings to the table, tbh.

Radec

12-17-2009

He's good dps/support now. He can't tank and he's not a carry but what he does offer is a big variety of helpful abilities for any team.

Cycling enemy champs w/ bear form and using turtle at the right time is crucial.

radica

12-17-2009

Turtle is the worst dance of them all and should only have one point in the beginning and be your last two. They finally fixed his stance dance by not requiring 40% cooldown reduction at 9 seconds to 6 which is the big thing that makes him viable because you don't need 3 stances to keep 3-4 passive buffs on him now. I play him like DPS/Support with almost as good as Yi ability to solo towers thanks to 60% atkspd from the passive then another 60% from Tiger. Question are multihits increased by Malady because I'm finding that just Malady and Zeal max his atkspd already and trying to replace it in my build with him because of that. He still runs out of mana too quickly though they need to drop the cost by another 5.

trendi

12-17-2009

Hah, don't even bother harassing Udy anymore, at least early game xD

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

12-17-2009

Even though I don't play Udyr, I'm SURE that there are a lot of ways to do so, totally regardless of the "accepted" or most accurate form. Statements like "Turtle stance is bad" are kinda... feh.

But yeah, from what I've seen of him, he's starting to look interesting. Definitely considering picking him up for a spin.

Tiklmesilly

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by radica View Post
Turtle is the worst dance of them all and should only have one point in the beginning and be your last two. He still runs out of mana too quickly though they need to drop the cost by another 5.

thats what turtle stance is for getting mp back

imo bear only needs 1 point turtle needs 5 the shield is a huge life saver and with a life steal item gives you plenty of hp drain

Layotees

12-17-2009

Probably one of the most versatile auto attack champs now that his stats are where they need to be to make him viable. Really like playing against him and with him on my team, trying to avoid the urge to buy him. (Must... save up... for Blitzcrank...)

Zeta

12-17-2009

This is my favorite build for him. You can't quite carry with this build, but you can get close and really %#$# towers and people in team fights:

* Ninja Tabi
* Rod of Ages
* Stark's Fervor
* Lich Bane
* Nashor's Tooth
* Infinity Edge