Riot point character costs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

Heya,

I just noticed that EVERY single new champion released has been 975 riot points, no matter if their influence point cost is 6300 or 3150. I know you guys probably do this to make people buy the bundles, but still it doesn't make sense to screw over the people who are actually paying.

Sometime's theres that single champion you want but dont wanna grind out the ip for it so you just buy it with riot points. Can you please make your riot point to influence point costs make sense? Thanks

Oogzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

Why would they do that? If people keep purchasing them for that price, they're going to keep selling them for that price. It's the "vote with your wallet" type of problem that will more than likely never get fixed.

Sytherion

12-02-2010

Yeah, I made the mistake of paying RP for Lux.

Now I'm saving my RP and waiting for non-recolor Taric skins.

Arkka

12-02-2010

Just pointing it out to people who are interested and maybe in the future they'll make their prices make sense.

Oogzy

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkka View Post
Just pointing it out to people who are interested and maybe in the future they'll make their prices make sense.
If you haven't noticed by now, Riot doesn't listen to it's playerbase that much. When they do actually post, they generally troll you, make a remark about the content without actually giving any real response to the issue/topic/suggestion or tell you to post the topic into another forum. That's about it... I think I covered all the bases on that one.

Condiment

12-02-2010

I don't understand it either, skins are worth the money, yet most of them cost less then the actual champions. I don't think a champion regardless of IP price should be worth 400 at most.