LoLCamera : A new way to play!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penteano

05-22-2014

Oh dear... Riot made lolcamera break in this patch. If nobody fix goodbye LoL
You have a good game Rito, should improve it and make it more accessible in this aspect too. Oh well, I'm just a single player. At least I didn't spend money here (for this and also lack of support for Dominion).

ZanderDF

05-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Sargonas View Post
Thanks for everyone's feedback on your thoughts on this. I know a lot of you love this feature, and it's certainly something I'll share with folks throughout Riot. There are a *lot* of great community ideas that both players and Riot would like to see maybe one day make it into our game. However, I'm sure you are all aware of just how many great community ideas are out there, plus ones we ourselves have come up with. All these things take time and effort to implement, test, fix, re-test, fix, re-test, etc, before we can release it. Needless to say, just because we don't take a great community idea and roll it out in the following patch, doesn't mean our designers aren't taking notes and keeping an eye on what helps improve the quality of the League experience!
I guess i will have to go back to using strictly melee range champs on my locked cam, will miss the pinpiont accuracy lux ults :/ . I really do hope that the developers add something similiar maybe even better in the future. This addon made the game very very fun to play and recomend testing it in the lab xD, not that i feel I had an advantage in anyway shape or form just made the game experience smoother and more fun to play. unlocked camera is not fun. I think it should just be banned for RANKED where competetive play should "matter" and i think there should be alot more experimentation on PBE instead of just testing the waters with what seems to be "planned to be released soon" content.

Kuronok2

05-23-2014

Good, now the lolcamera doesn't work anymore. Back to the stone age i guess =/

Penteano

05-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronok2 View Post
Good, now the lolcamera doesn't work anymore. Back to the stone age i guess =/
Yeah. Already giving up of my topic asking for a 3rd camera option http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...ight=lolcamera
If someone wants to keep bumping it feel free. But not going to play again without that. Looking for a MMORPG to join.

Kuronok2

06-03-2014

bump

MikeMaManNA

06-24-2014

bump

DangerPopcorn

07-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Sargonas View Post
Thanks for everyone's feedback on your thoughts on this. I know a lot of you love this feature, and it's certainly something I'll share with folks throughout Riot. There are a *lot* of great community ideas that both players and Riot would like to see maybe one day make it into our game. However, I'm sure you are all aware of just how many great community ideas are out there, plus ones we ourselves have come up with. All these things take time and effort to implement, test, fix, re-test, fix, re-test, etc, before we can release it. Needless to say, just because we don't take a great community idea and roll it out in the following patch, doesn't mean our designers aren't taking notes and keeping an eye on what helps improve the quality of the League experience!
LoLcamera confirmed, half life 3 cancelled. Btw sarg when are you gonna start streaming again man!?

TheNewGuySam

2 Weeks Ago

What a shame, I just find this when Riot patches it out. what luck

even so isn't their a similar camera option like this one in DOTA? I'm really struggling to figure out how using this can be seen as nefarious or some breach in standard, especially considering that it doesn't give the users better control of the camera (comparatively to free camera users) but simply increases the cameras usability for players with different tastes and playstyles.

so once again a shame it's down and I don't really see the problem