LoLCamera : A new way to play!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winterzmaulz

05-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuboBubo View Post
I am not on the Dev relations team - bumping this so hopefully it gets responded to by someone more official.

However, this seems to me like it would be against the spirit of the latest guidelines. Specifically:

"No software should interfere with the League of Legends player experience between when you press “Play” and the end of game screen."

Full link here: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4491087
Thx for the bump atleast

Xedrox

05-09-2014

Quote:
I am not on the Dev relations team - bumping this so hopefully it gets responded to by someone more official.

However, this seems to me like it would be against the spirit of the latest guidelines. Specifically:

"No software should interfere with the League of Legends player experience between when you press “Play” and the end of game screen."

i'm not using this software and i know you aren't on the team that is associated with this but can you guys at least address this 6 year old camera issue?

Riot always seems to ignore this and its really getting annoying now

rioters responded months and years ago saying " yeah we are working on this" and its 2014 and you guys haven't even fixed a minor camera issue that is a major balance flaw

I'm sorry if i sound rude buts its pretty lame how such a big topic is ignored and when someone tries to come up with a solution you guys only show up for the sole reason to tell him its illegal

Penteano

05-09-2014

Quote:

Wouldn't take too much time for you to call one of your teammates from dev team tho.
We'd like to have this kind of cam in the game, give us an answer... will it be there someday? Should I stop playing the game now as there is no hope?
While lolcamera works and there is no official version from Riot I'll use it. Can't play the game without it anymore so not worried about being banned. I know this is not giving me any advantage so I'll just keep using it, otherwise I wouldn't even have tried it.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2014

actually only a minority wan this. And that minority are the ones refusing to be skilled at the game

Xedrox

05-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
actually only a minority wan this. And that minority are the ones refusing to be skilled at the game
I am at a higher elo than you and i still want this

why? because how can we start to balance champions if the map we play on isnt balanced itself?

is it fair that i have to limit myself to a certain camera angle and maintain it while my opponent can easily do it without having to do it?

Penteano

05-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
rofl my "skills at the game" are my own problem, not yours. I know where I am, where I can be, where I'll be. And this is not your business. Play your game and enjoy it.
We'll never know, maybe I'm already at a better level than you, but why should I care if that is or is not the case?

falkenjeff

05-09-2014

OH ho ho snap. This is against the rules now.

Master Anubis

05-09-2014

Quote:

i think this should be a feature already. You guys should always look for ways to help improve gameplay besides balancing champions. But hey this is my opinion so who am i.

falkenjeff

05-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Anubis View Post
i think this should be a feature already. You guys should always look for ways to help improve gameplay besides balancing champions. But hey this is my opinion so who am i.
"I think having the in-game client show jungle timers should be a feature already"

oh oops, too bad, Curse Voice was actually made illegal because of these, and subsequently removed them.

This camera mod is against the rules now.

Locke64

05-09-2014

I can't play [effectively] on PBE because my controller which previously made moving the camera simple and intuitive (simply sliding my left hand - no buttons, no distracting and restrictive mouse motions) stopped working. If this was allowed I'd totally get it.

Even click-and-drag would be better than the camera controls currently available in the client.