LoLCamera : A new way to play!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theorchero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2014

Guys, this was over a year ago. He stopped updating it.

Liracy

05-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB Vamp13 View Post
ill never understand ppl that call everything cheating, when its a QoL fix.

QoL when it involves seeing more of the game screen, uh huh.

GMB Vamp13

05-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liracy View Post
you dont see more, you see a different region.

CyanideInsanity

05-05-2014

Quote:
Better remove unlocked then. Seriously though I can understand if you think its cheating because its a different control scheme, but this? At least it seems you're not a troll.

Also if you really think this is cheating, will you ask riot to ban those of us using widescreen/surround displays because some people play at 4:3? Or those of use using gaming gaming peripherals? My 12 mouse buttons do give quite an advantage, don't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theorchero View Post
Guys, this was over a year ago. He stopped updating it.
It was updated a few days ago. Page 25, last post.

Penteano

05-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanideInsanity View Post
Better remove unlocked then.

Liracy

05-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanideInsanity View Post
Better remove unlocked then. Seriously though I can understand if you think its cheating because its a different control scheme, but this? At least it seems you're not a troll.

Also if you really think this is cheating, will you ask riot to ban those of us using widescreen/surround displays because some people play at 4:3? Or those of use using gaming gaming peripherals? My 12 mouse buttons do give quite an advantage, don't they?

It was updated a few days ago. Page 25, last post.

Unlocked should be the only way to play 100%. Honestly, if you dont have the skills to play with an unlocked camera, you're not coordinated enough to be decent at League.

Inb4 this pro plays with a LOCKED CAMERA!

Yes, when they are relaxing / not trying, or holding spacebar during a chaotic teamfight.

(Which causes bad tunnel vision, even Doublelift has shown this in his play. Low HP champ right outside of his view range but because he is holding spacebar he doesn't see it.)

Penteano

05-05-2014

You aren't seem more of the game than the people playing with free cam. You make no sense dude.

CyanideInsanity

05-05-2014

Quote:
Unlocked should be the only way to play 100%. Honestly, if you dont have the skills to play with an unlocked camera, you're not coordinated enough to be decent at League.
And that's where I have to disagree with you. As its stands right now between ONLY locked/unlocked, it probably should be the only way. That said, when it comes to pc games you should be able to rework the controls to however you as an individual see fit. Within reason of course.

Quote:
Secondly, you CAN learn to use free camera just like everyone else did, and yes, you can do so without hurting your wrist.
Might as talk about this too. Sure we could, and most probably would IF they do say this is cheating or illegal software they will be banning. But since there have been a couple of times someone from riot has seen and heard about this and the fact that they haven't said anything about this being a cheat seems to indicate the opposite of your view. For the time being anyway.

When it comes to controls, there isn't exactly a right/wrong/cheating way to play excluding the obvious aimbots and such that actually give an advantage that others can't get in any way shape or form. I don't play sidescrollers using the control stick for a good reason, but I'm not going to state someone is wrong for doing so. Same with using a controller on pc.

Quote:
Furthermore? How do you even keep up with your own champ during a teamfight? The camera just goes where it wants.
As for that bit. If you're referring to lolcamera, you have no idea what you're talking about. It goes where YOU tell it to go.

Spl3en

05-05-2014

Quote:
Oh... Should I remind you that everybody is not playing for being a pro gamer ?
Some people enjoy playing for *fun* and "being decent" is the last of their concern.
You literally forgot that LoL is a game; Winning is not even the main purpose. Having fun it is.

If you want to be the best, fine, don't use LoLCamera. But for god sake, let other people play with what they prefer. LoLCamera is not the most optimal way to play competitively, we certainly all agree with that.

If you want to talk about why you think LoLCamera is cheating, great I'd be glad to discuss that, but first please relax and think wisely about your arguments before posting, because I didn't really understand the purpose of your previous posts. I'm not sure you understand how LoLCamera works. Thank you.

OxBaker

05-05-2014

Please allow this RIOT! The game really could use something like this and I don't think it really provides any real player advantage!