LoLCamera : A new way to play!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxian Mercenary

05-02-2014

Spl3en - I sent you an e-mail which should have arrived shadowwolf****@gmail.com (the ****'s being numbers). I will test the newest version of this tomorrow when my computer is set up and get back to you, but if not please let me know how I can help debug!

Noxian Mercenary

05-02-2014

I just received your e-mail. As said previously, I'll get back to you tomorrow or perhaps the next day with whatever I find.

Spl3en

05-02-2014

Alright, thanks for your help to fix this bug Noxian Mercenary

xLightning

05-02-2014

Incoming ban for all the kids that think this is useable

Penteano

05-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLightning View Post
hmm... http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...51132#46251132

Spl3en

05-03-2014

Please be aware of the last announcement made by Riot about 3rd party mods :
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4491087

Quote:
No software should interfere with the League of Legends player experience between when you press “Play” and the end of game screen.
We always want to improve League of Legends in the best ways possible, so this will be an ongoing project, but we think that as long as we adhere to our core philosophies, we can uphold this policy.
Nobody has been banned yet but it's good to keep in mind that this tool is not 100% safe because it isn't supported by Riot.

CyanideInsanity

05-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLightning View Post
Because it gives an advantage over unlocked how? I see this as essentially the difference between low sensitivity vs high sensitivity.

Riot is free to say its illegal, and free to ban people for using it, but chances are any "kids", as you so eloquently put it, like you stating 'inb4 ban' or 'l2unlocked' are close minded or have very little understanding of this.

Currently there are no actual timers ingame so timings have to be tracked manually. I don't exactly disagree with timers, but since its not readily available to everyone should be illegal until then, or better yet actually adding to the game. Unlocked camera, however, is a function of the game itself.

Penteano

05-03-2014

bump for visibility

Esrohnori

05-03-2014

How do you lower the sensitivity of mouse weight camera option? When i move my mouse to level up my abilities, the camera moves too. Was thinking how do you decrease the radius of where the mouse moves that moves the camera too?

Penteano

05-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esrohnori View Post
How do you lower the sensitivity of mouse weight camera option? When i move my mouse to level up my abilities, the camera moves too. Was thinking how do you decrease the radius of where the mouse moves that moves the camera too?
Better use ctrl + skill key or hold space to click to level up. To decrease mouse weight you have the setting mouse_weight in lolcamera.ini. Bigger threshold values will increase the area around your champion where if your mouse stays the cam won't move.