LoLCamera : A new way to play!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spl3en

03-08-2014

You're right about disable_fx_keys Penteano.
I've tried to fix it quickly, that doesn't seem a quick fix and requires more patching, so I'm considering removing this option and find another solution.

For those having the same problem than Penteano, please post a message so I know if a lot of people have this issue.

YLICIOUS

03-08-2014

Unfortunately, I am experiencing the same issue. It does not work during PvP. A yellow message repeatedly appears "unable to access..." and so forth.

Humbly appreciate your progress in such a magnificent yet awe-inspiring ways.

Spl3en

03-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by YLICIOUS View Post
Unfortunately, I am experiencing the same issue. It does not work during PvP. A yellow message repeatedly appears "unable to access..." and so forth.

Humbly appreciate your progress in such a magnificent yet awe-inspiring ways.
Hello, have you tried to launch it with administrators rights ?

YLICIOUS

03-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spl3en View Post
Hello, have you tried to launch it with administrators rights ?
Yes, sir. I've tried all needs necessary for it to function. However, nothing seems to satisfy my desires.

Thank you for responding to my question. <3

Spl3en

03-12-2014

I have bad news this time.
I accidentaly erased the current source code I've worked on the last 15 days.
Yesterday, I wanted to backup everything but I launched a bad command ... and instead lost my work.
I've still all the signatures and the new address detection (that doesn't work good yet...), but I have an old camera behavior engine.

Instead of spending the next few weeks for repairing everything, I'm going to do something I'd like to do for a long time :
LeagueOfLegends.exe process memory can be accessed only a limited amount of time, and this limit is almost reached with the current version. After that limit, the FPS could be impacted.
I have to write new code and modify intensively the existing code, that's why I never did it.
I'd also like to refactor the current code because it's more and more messy and it would be easier for maintenance after each patch.

So, until the next announcement, LoLCamera is under maintenance. I will keep you updated of the current work under progress.

Penteano

03-16-2014

Riot pls give us something like lolcamera, I wanna play more LoL :P

Spl3en

03-18-2014

Hey 0verTone told me that the 4.4 patch worked for him with the last version of LoLCamera.
I've tried, and it works for me too. (Hey, that new address detection against new patches might not be that bad after all!)
Does it work for you Penteano ?

Some interesting reading ... https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...d_on_10000000/

About the current work in progress :
I'm making the new model on my paper sheets during class, but the code hasn't changed yet.

Penteano

03-19-2014

Same as before, works on a custom game against 1 bot, in pvp it crashes.
The blue x purple side topic is good but I'm afraid Riot finds the solution for this will be just a small camera or angle change because this wouldn't help me at all as I play with locked cam and also as I don't play SR.

Hyper Metal

03-27-2014

Dear good riot we need this.

Hyper Metal

03-27-2014

i want this because when ever i play on purple team i can see the full rang of my spells if im attack below myself. and i hate using free camera because its to hard to manage myself and the camera when things get heated.