Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee talks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Itorbeh

04-16-2010

Nidalee: The Supressor (http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/1724,Nidalee%3A+The+Supressor)

Somafera

04-16-2010

Stop making the char look bad with your attempts to building her like a physical carry.

UnethicaI

04-17-2010

Quote:
Somafera:
Stop making the char look bad with your attempts to building her like a physical carry.

I'm not making her look like a physical carry, I'm making her THE physical carry with stupid amounts of survivability and mobility. I play for fun, and winning. This form of Nidalee allows me to push towers/backdoor/kill carries/casters/tanks (basically anyone) and still provide heals and support.

you've got a few things you can do.
1. just talk **** and never give any specifics as to why your way is better.
2. play me, and see why i like mine.
3. shut it.

Somafera

04-17-2010

Ok, look at her skills, which one has synergy with auto attacking? Thats right, just one.

Which one has synergy with burst and run tactics as well as map control and support? Thats right, all of them.

Captain Dildac

04-18-2010

Ive been playing a support build on Nidalee that has worked for me. The main item ive seen give me underestimated results is... Innervating Locket: Gives hp/mana and gives your team insane regen because a good nidalee is constantly casting and spamming ****. Ive found in couger form since nothing costs mana you can just free cast over and over again while your moving with your team to keep them up.

The build is sorta in the works still but i normally get an Aegis with boots of mobility and kite the enemy team and heal my dps ally and or team. It sounds strange but it hasn't failed me yet

MEMEME670

04-18-2010

Quote:
Somafera:
Ok, look at her skills, which one has synergy with auto attacking? Thats right, just one.

Which one has synergy with burst and run tactics as well as map control and support? Thats right, all of them.

Read as:

Which skill has synergy with ONE thing? A fraction!

Which skill has synergy with THREE things? All of them!

PatMcGroyne

04-19-2010

Lol the only problem is that all of Nidalee's skills that scale with AP are skillshots and they are the hardest skillshots in the game to land (except for pounce/swipe but their AP bonuses are minimal) against a team of good players you should almost never land a spear or trap and late game cougar form is useless for anything other than chasing which an AD Nidalee is better suited for because she can do more reliable damage from range. On the surface it sounds like AP is good but really AD is the way to go.

Captain Dildac

04-21-2010

What about support nidalee. Anyone think there is any hope for a pushing/support build?

rusPiglets

04-21-2010

Hello.
well... Nidalee is my favorite hero by far.
Throwing javelins at ppl who think they can easily teleport behind the tower "you have slain an enemy" so much fun.

I read a whole bunch of guides but none of them suggested Innervating Locket. <- every spell that you cast gives like some mana and health to allies nearby.
Well, considering that you can spam spells like a madman in a form of cougar... you can even just stand with you team and spam them + heal+mana. You have 3 spells to cast which takes no mana and have low cooldown...
Did someone try that? does this work?
Thanks for the help

Captain Dildac

04-21-2010

Quote:
rusPiglets:
Hello.
well... Nidalee is my favorite hero by far.
Throwing javelins at ppl who think they can easily teleport behind the tower "you have slain an enemy" so much fun.

I read a whole bunch of guides but none of them suggested Innervating Locket. <- every spell that you cast gives like some mana and health to allies nearby.
Well, considering that you can spam spells like a madman in a form of cougar... you can even just stand with you team and spam them + heal+mana. You have 3 spells to cast which takes no mana and have low cooldown...
Did someone try that? does this work?
Thanks for the help

Yes I have used Innervating Locket on Nidalee multiple times and have had amazing results. It really keeps a push going since you sort of have the tactic that Alister has, healing the minions with an aoe heal. Really tho im surprised im the only one that tried this theirs alot of items people dont use on heros cause its not "recommended". Locket Nid is a very very effective support build, but the curse of every support class is that your only as good as your team. Anyways if anyone has any suggestions as to what items i should build with the locket to make her more effective as a Support Class id be happy to hear them

Ps: You would not belive the number of jackasses that say "lol noob Nid" in all chat when they see my mana manipulator as my first item XD