Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee talks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnethicaI

02-28-2010

Vamp Scepter > Emblem of Valor (you can litreally stay in the lane forever, heal and attack minions, harass with Javelin attacks {not Q} and stay til you can afford Boots and Emblem)
Zerker Boots
Giant Belt >Frozen Mallet
Phantom Dancer
Executioners Calling

Runed with ArP, Dodge, CDR stacking dodge is good, with those items im at 2723 hp and 42% dodge by end of game.

Ryze still sucks, but all other casters are just fodder.

Veigar's Stun on ground can be jumped over.

Harass alot, regen from attacks, get your Mallet and rape with Kitty. AD Nidalee owns.

currently 794 kills with Nidalee, 550 Deaths (my playstyle is a lil aggressive, lol) and over 100 wins.

I got Mid.

0r4ng3

03-02-2010

I often have the problem of getting focused first.
So my thought is getting an Guardian Angel whose armor and magic resistance is quite useful as well as she hasnt got a good defense.

baalblade

03-31-2010

I just bought Nidalee couple days ago. So really don't know much about her yet....

I found her very inferior when go head to head with other tank champion like Udyr and such....they always killed me when i go 1v1 with them in the jungle.

She seem to be good at support with range attack, traps and heal. But then her ultimate completely transform her into a melee. o_O!

So my questions? is Nidalee an assassin? a range supporter? or what?

A champion can play multiple role, but what is her major role? what is she really good and I mean really really good at?

What is her best gank target that ensure to win her a kill?

TaigaStance

Recruiter

03-31-2010

Nidalee is (in my opinion) a support healer/chaser/partial burst damager, though you can build her plenty of ways. Cougar form is for chasing and burst damage due to the combo of pounce/swipe/takedown.

And generally 1v1 against Udyr in the forest isn't such a great idea. He can just bear stance/turtle stance constantly. It really depends on the player though.

Thistlemin

03-31-2010

Yeah the great thing about this game, or should be, is that each champ has list of fishies and sharks that either can kill him/her easily or you do them.

Takes some time to learn the list for each hamp, because they're all different of course. Any champ with stuns/silences/massive AP magic damage is a threat to Nidalee.

Champs off the top of my head that I hesitate to brawl to the death 1 on 1 while Nidalee:

Kassadin- Slows, Silence, potential AP damage hits hard, blinks away either to chase you down or get away.

Udyr- Bear stuns are like every 4 or 5 seconds + turtle stance defense bonus.

Rammus- Taunt + Sunfire capes/Defensive Ball Curl = Nidalee's death

Amumu- His ultimate locks you into place. That goes against everything Nidalee.

Fiddlesticks- Pick your spots with him. I run Cleanse with Nidalee so as soon as I see him use one of his disables I'm usually ok to attack him. Otherwise with a full arsenal you have to have him outleveled or equipped.

Ryze- Keep your distance from him generally. Make sure he's used one or two of his abilities before you rush him. Otherwise you're asking for trouble.

baalblade

04-01-2010

Quote:
GkCHN:
Nidalee is (in my opinion) a support healer/chaser/partial burst damager, though you can build her plenty of ways. Cougar form is for chasing and burst damage due to the combo of pounce/swipe/takedown.

And generally 1v1 against Udyr in the forest isn't such a great idea. He can just bear stance/turtle stance constantly. It really depends on the player though.

Even with Warrick, if he 1v1 with Nidalee, I could barely make him lose half life, he wiped my.

I just had a game vs. Twisted Fate, both same level, guess who win? lol I mean this is sad.

Louise

04-01-2010

nidalee is a runner, like teemo

you fight when you can win, if you can't win, you run over some of those traps you should have been placing behind you, heal yourself and when whoever is chasing you has lost the advantage, then you go back and win

leading them to your friends is also acceptable

Charmicarmicarmicat

04-01-2010

Quote:
UnethicaI:
Vamp Scepter > Emblem of Valor (you can litreally stay in the lane forever, heal and attack minions, harass with Javelin attacks {not Q} and stay til you can afford Boots and Emblem)
Zerker Boots
Phantom Dancer
Executioners Calling

Runed with ArP, Dodge, CDR stacking dodge is good, with those items im at 2723 hp and 42% dodge by end of game.

Harass alot, regen from attacks, get your Mallet and rape with Kitty. AD Nidalee owns.

currently 794 kills with Nidalee, 550 Deaths (my playstyle is a lil aggressive, lol) and over 100 wins.

I got Mid.

You're doing it wrong.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

04-01-2010

Quote:
UnethicaI:
Zerker Boots
Phantom Dancer
Executioners Calling

I got Mid.

Holy **** I just read this and I'm stunned. Vamp scepter? Zerker boots? Executioners? Phantom Dancer?
Charmi's right, you're doing it wrong.

UnethicaI

04-16-2010

Quote:
Charmicarmicarmicat:
You're doing it wrong.

yeah, ive modified my build some as i ran into a ELO wall and that build wouldnt cut it anymore.

Now i get:
Ruby Crystal > Phage
Ninja Tabi
Emblem of Valor
Sheen > Zeal > Triforce
Guinsoo's
then depends on team for counter items.

now over 2000 kills on Nidalee, and 150 wins.