Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee talks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grim R3aper

04-21-2010

ad is better but can still go both lyk get the Trinity force, then get the bloodthirster or rageblade and if theres a tank get the madreds...this also helps on soloing baron or turrets... i think ad is way better then ap anyday

rusPiglets

04-22-2010

Quote:
Captain Dildac:
Anyways if anyone has any suggestions as to what items i should build with the locket to make her more effective as a Support Class id be happy to hear them
Ps: You would not belive the number of jackasses that say "lol noob Nid" in all chat when they see my mana manipulator as my first item XD

Well, it's all about results anyway, right?

about the items. I will definitely try locket today, as I though that it could not work while you are cougar...

Another item I want to suggest is Nashor's tooth as it gives all that Nid wants. Mana, atack speed, AP, cooldown reduction, MMM sexy
Well... ok Nid can spam skills... why not Archangel staff? it gives you super mana bonus after each spell you use? It's not like I have any problem with mana pool in the end of the game but if I collect like +1000... yes, please.

Also... there is a discussion about AD VS AP Nid... I will throw my two cents if everyone ok with this

Well... first of all... the hero that has 6 (!!!) spells that are affected by AP already screams to be... well... AP build. I know that LoL has flexible system and all that stuff, but as an AP build you will be much more use for the team...
If you look deeper, the real difference as I see it... is that while AP cougar form you do high burst but kinda rare dmg (Q and E are kinda slow even with cooldown reduction ****)
but in AD you do high DPS that is good ofcourse but not enough sometimes. And I saw AD Nid, she was pretty good... but while she uses mostly W in cougar form to chase opponets, AP Nid just takes advantage of every skill. You can jump into an enemy throw all 3 cougar spells which do insane dmg with AP build, usually casters already have half of their hp gone, then you do some W to chase the ******* or R and some heal if you need (heal with AP builds practically restores my full health) and then when he is near the tower spear up his ars "you have slain an enemy!"
Maye I am wrong, but please give reasons so I can see where I am wrong, 'cause... I still a noob here

Sad Faced Panda

04-22-2010

(This thread is very old btw)

Siebenraben

04-22-2010

Innervating Locket is the item for a supporter Nidalee! Just do the math: The proc has a 3s internal CD (therefore thanks to pounce permanent uptime), regenerates 50HP / 20MP over 2s. That's an 83HP/5 and 42MP/5 AURA! The regular mana regeneration is already taken into account. That's almost as much HP5 as a fully loaded warmogs! Mana wise there is no item even near this value! And that's a team wide effect that also buffs minions and deployables!

What other items could one take with this little precious?
Start Item: Mana Manipulator
1. Mercuries (countering CC, magic damage)
2. Innervating Locket
3. Rageblade (permanent 8 stacks)
4. Soul Shroud (HP, CDR aura)
5. Rylais (HP, AP, Slow)
6. Aegis / Stark's (depends on the opposing team)

One could call that an aura kitten. But yes, you better get a good team for that build. But if you do... that's a friggin' siege cat.

Captain Dildac

04-22-2010

Quote:
Siebenraben:
Innervating Locket is the item for a supporter Nidalee! Just do the math: The proc has a 3s internal CD (therefore thanks to pounce permanent uptime), regenerates 50HP / 20MP over 2s. That's an 83HP/5 and 42MP/5 AURA! The regular mana regeneration is already taken into account. That's almost as much HP5 as a fully loaded warmogs! Mana wise there is no item even near this value! And that's a team wide effect that also buffs minions and deployables!

What other items could one take with this little precious?
Start Item: Mana Manipulator
1. Mercuries (countering CC, magic damage)
2. Innervating Locket
3. Rageblade (permanent 8 stacks)
4. Soul Shroud (HP, CDR aura)
5. Rylais (HP, AP, Slow)
6. Aegis / Stark's (depends on the opposing team)

One could call that an aura kitten. But yes, you better get a good team for that build. But if you do... that's a friggin' siege cat.

Hell yhea this sounds like a kick ass support build. I didnt think to add in a rage blade for some offensive power. Rylais is an epic choice on Nidalee, personally i think its a key item on her since she has no CC it gives you a slow on practically every skill she has. I cant remember if Bushwhack slows them tho.... anyone know if your traps will slow if you get rylais?

Dethroy

04-22-2010

Just have a look at HotshotGG. He's the best Nidalee player for sure, if not the best player in general.

http://www.livestream.com/cLgame

BamSucka

04-22-2010

Quote:
Dethroy:
Just have a look at HotshotGG. He's the best Nidalee player for sure, if not the best player in general.

http://www.livestream.com/cLgame

I'd put Flank'd up there with him.

rusPiglets

04-26-2010

I tested Innervating Locket and it's GOOD!
I mean it's just hilarious, mostly... because you SEE your allies regenerate their health, which is awesome.
For example I was jumping like on a god**** trampoline near Ashe, and she was full health in like 5 jumps or so... + I guess Nid is the only hero who can regenerate mana this way... awesome!

Silverdevilboy

09-06-2010

I'm building Trinity Force then Infinity edge atm, and I'm tearing teams apart. I'm uncatchable, I keep harassing while you're chasing me, I keep harassing while you ignore me (and lategame with IE and heal buff, you can't ignore that.), and if you end up on half or less HP, I burst you down for well over a thousand damage. Oh, and you can't run away, I'm faster than you.

You turtle a tower, I push another lane while my team hold you there. You split up, I'll mow down stragglers, and my team will take a tower.

Nidalee is the most versatile and ridiculous champion going. She can burst, she can do good sustained damage, she can heal, she can debuff, she can scout....it's crazy. I ran the numbers, and against any champ that's not built as a tank, she does nearly 1k damage in about half a second with the weq combo, if they started on full. You can do that same thing again in about 3-4 seconds, giving you time to heal, throw a spear, and switch back into cat form, or even to pounce out of the fight for a second or two to take less damage.

I've not built locket on her, though, but that would definitely be my first choice in an ARAM game :P

Radamanthys3

09-06-2010

How do you even afford both Trinity Force and Infinity Edge?

With Nid my games usually end after merc treads, guinsoo's and sheen. Be it win or loss