[Official] F.E.K. Fan Update for new forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frosthaven

07-31-2013

What is FEK?
FEK, otherwise known as the forum enhancement kit, does just what it sounds like! It improves the league of legends forums with several tweaks (including avatar support!). Scroll to the bottom of this post for a screenshot of the primary features. These features are never final, and may even be outdated by the time you see them!

Step 1 of 3: REMOVE OLDER VERSIONS OF FEK
Do you have an older version of FEK installed? Either the browser plugin or perhaps an older script from a long time ago? It's a good idea before you begin to uninstall all older versions from your browser!

Step 2 of 3: Install A Script Manager

Step 3 of 3: Install FEK
Quote:
A message from Riot (7-1-2013):

Hey all, RiotOpti here from the Riot Community team. We wanted to take this opportunity to mention that, while we understand that this FEK add-on is popular among a segment of our community, we also need to make it completely clear that this add-on is in no way supported or endorsed by Riot. So please remember that you're using it at your own risk, and that installing it will expose you to unmoderated content while visiting the forums. Thanks and godspeed!

/end transmission

Screenshot of FEK Panel (01/21/2014, 2.0-dev)
Name:  ss (2014-01-21 at 04.42.58).jpg
Views: 16115
Size:  195.5 KB

Danishthethird

07-31-2013

Can you help me with the URL Frosthaven? I can't figure out that part during authentication. It keeps saying error :'(

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

07-31-2013

This guy right here, OP?

This guy should be given women to reproduce tenfold.

Sheepcraft NA

07-31-2013

Great job man

Danishthethird

07-31-2013

PLEASE help me with authentication

MapV20

07-31-2013

REGISTRATION AND AUTHENTICATION DOWN, PLEASE GO TO AUTH THREAD and upload an avatar if you want one.

Frosthaven

07-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthaven View Post
Note from the host of the FEK database on AUTHENTICATION
Please use this thread: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...1#post40334871 for all authentication purposes.
Sorry bud, I don't have access to authentication servers so try over at the link provided.

Faceplosion

07-31-2013

Not working for me, says extensions cannot be added from "this" site (using chrome.) Help?

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2013

What are the instructions for getting the firefox version to work?

MapV20

07-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceplosion View Post
Not working for me, says extensions cannot be added from "this" site (using chrome.) Help?
you need to download it, unzip it, then drag the file inside on the addon thing in chrome to manually add it to chrome i dont know how to upload it to the chrome store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remuko View Post
What are the instructions for getting the firefox version to work?
click link, click install. done.