Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heart Seeker Strike Overbuffed for Rank 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeonMax

12-02-2010

Quote:
RyzeWinnn:
LOL So Fiddle is more OP than Garen AND Pantheon.!!

It's DoT. He's lucky to get half of that damage in.

Talamare

12-02-2010

Quote:
AeonMax:
It's DoT. He's lucky to get half of that damage in.

Both Pantheon and Garen are technically DoTs bro

Chakki

12-02-2010

I think we all forgot SONA!

Sona Q = 24121 + 14.3653 (ANY ITEM YOU WANT) * 10 = 241,236,368,653 damage.

Oh...

Virginity

12-02-2010

Quote:
C00LST0RYBR0:
Pant hits 6 times with HSS, should be 5 imo.

"Pantheon focuses and unleashes 5 swift strikes to the area in front of him, dealing double damage to champions."
I beg to differ.

Polaritie

Recruiter

12-02-2010

Quote:
Talamare:

Pantheon jumps in, stuns you, and then unloads. You take half of HSS's damage before you can move. Garen can't force you to stay in range.

Smellis

12-02-2010

I was kinda shocked to see a lvl 5 panth take off over half my health bar while playing swain the other day. Got an early giants belt too and then just WHOMP, stun and im almost dead. Wasn't fed or anything, just had a doran's blade + brutalizer and boots. =/

oricraftoric

12-02-2010

HSS is overall MUCH better than judgement because it only does a few damage less than judgement per level, and has a MUCH better scaling on it, it is 80% of AD (double damage to champions) worth of damage to to the champion 5 times, 5 times of 80% AD plus the base amount of damage will do WAY more damage than judgement late game, and still only falls behind by a small amount in low lvl, so HSS is, overall better than judgement, even phreak himself said that HSS's scaling is ridiculuosly high compared to judgement.

Virginity

12-02-2010

Quote:
Talamare:

Beat me to it. >_>

Quote:
oricraftoric:
HSS is overall MUCH better than judgement because it only does a few damage less than judgement per level, and has a MUCH better scaling on it, it is 80% of AD (double damage to champions) worth of damage to to the champion 5 times, 5 times of 80% AD plus the base amount of damage will do WAY more damage than judgement late game, and still only falls behind by a small amount in low lvl, so HSS is, overall better than judgement, even phreak himself said that HSS's scaling is ridiculuosly high compared to judgement.

So explain why people are crying about Pantheon's early game not late game??

Talamare

12-02-2010

Quote:
Polaritie:
Pantheon jumps in, stuns you, and then unloads. You take half of HSS's damage before you can move. Garen can't force you to stay in range.

Quote:
Talamare:
ah my bad man, I forgot that Panth can get 2 skills at level 1

Polaritie

Recruiter

12-02-2010

Quote:
RyzeWinnn:
"Pantheon focuses and unleashes 5 swift strikes to the area in front of him, dealing double damage to champions."
I beg to differ.

Tooltips don't always tell the truth, silly. Some people have been saying the first tick hits twice, which would cause 6 hits.

(Actually, I've seen this on other spells too. Anivia's Glacial Storm has a free extra hit at the start too)