About C9 win streak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyuss

07-31-2013

I wonder if teams hate going up against them knowing that they are probably going to lose.

It's like that one kid in grade school that was really good at basketball and nobody wanted to play with him because it wasn't fun. You honestly can't tell me that teams are having fun while getting destroyed every match vs C9.

I mean I'm happy that they are doing really well and NA might actually have a chance to win worlds, but seriously I don't even watch C9 games because 99% of the time they win...

I understand that any team can beat any team but for C9 it doesn't seem that way at all

Tal OCE

08-01-2013

They have won 90% of their matches, try learning mathses

Cavo

08-01-2013

NA is going to have a hard time winning worlds because while C9 is a really solid team, the other NA teams are so subpar on the world stage that C9 doesn't get solid practice and game experience the way the asian teams do. I personally don't care if the other NA teams are having fun or not because they're not doing their jobs well enough. #workharder

Baxter the Teddy

08-01-2013

C9 is super scoutable, as they've been talking about in the LCS today. They won't have as much chance as most of the older, more experience teams would, even though they are crushing those same teams.

Warm Gun

08-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuss View Post
I wonder if teams hate going up against them knowing that they are probably going to lose.

It's like that one kid in grade school that was really good at basketball and nobody wanted to play with him because it wasn't fun. You honestly can't tell me that teams are having fun while getting destroyed every match vs C9.

I mean I'm happy that they are doing really well and NA might actually have a chance to win worlds, but seriously I don't even watch C9 games because 99% of the time they win...

I understand that any team can beat any team but for C9 it doesn't seem that way at all
I'll bet you $50 they lose 2 times in super week against both Vulcan and CLG.

TheJollyB

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sgt Pepper View Post
I'll bet you $50 they lose 2 times in super week against both Vulcan and CLG.
And probably Dignitas too. C9 had to try hard pretty hard to beat them this week.