Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone know how to access config file on mac?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hell of an Ego

07-31-2013

im looking for how to access my lol/config files so i can directly change my keybindings anyone know how to help me out on this?

FreakinUnoriginl

07-31-2013

Right-click or Ctrl+click the League of Legends app, choose "Show Package Contents", and then you're exploring the app package. In the LOL folder there's a Config folder, and the file you want is input.ini

However, it looks like input.ini only has entries for keybindings that are different from the default. So to change a key, you'll need to know the string associated with it, like evtUseItem1.

That's about all I can figure out without actually experimenting. Someone else may already know more, or it may be posted somewhere already. I hope this is enough to get you started. Good luck!

ExplicitProd187

Recruiter

03-13-2014

Then how i can fix mac firewall problems?