What do you think

Good Idea 15 88.24%
Bad Idea 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Favorite Champ Feature

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowSamaElite

12-01-2010

Once i got about 10 champions, when i was picking one i was like. where the hell is (insert champ name here). with a bunch of champs plus the weekly rotation sometimes i can be hard to find the one you want while trying to respec masteries. i was thinking, why not add a feature that would allow you to make a champion a favorite. These champions would need an icon like a star or F on the portrait to show their favorite status, and would appear at the top of the champion select list when starting a game. You could also favorite a champion that you don't own, and it would appear at the top of the list when it's available in the current rotation, alerting you so you can use him while he's still available. seems like a simple feature to implement but would be quite useful when sifting through a bucket to find your 5 favorites.

feedback anyone?

LordKoopa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

I think its a great idea, its a fairly simple feature and it will give me a little extra time to Re-Spec and pick spells instead of hunting for my favorite champions from my long list of them. i hope riot does add this feature or something similar. good idea

-LordKoopa

Techies

12-02-2010

not sure if it will help me, but seems a very good suggestion. thumbed up

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Would be very handy, and would speed up champion selection.

DaphneBear

12-06-2010

Sounds like a good idea, it would be very helpful to those people who have quite a few champions at their hand, especially when you need to respec and change your spells depending on which character you want to chose, it would also help quicken the process of choosing the characters so you could get to the game faster

KoHElfs

12-06-2010

Does sound good. I agree it would speed up champion selection and is just so simple to do...

I think Riot should implement it ASAP.

Enjuine

12-06-2010

There's already a search function on the champion selection screen. If finding your favorite is your only concern, that should pretty much do it.

LordKoopa

12-14-2010

Ya but the search is only good if you who you wanna play. plus you got to type it and i always forget how to spell some of them names. but with this it will just show you your favourite people then you can pick from them. i think the search is just useless.