Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Longest Winning Streak You've Had?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronAegis

07-31-2013

Quote:
Koravel:
Nerdock is known for his AD Malz.

My personal best is with rework Sejuani mostly- 14.

Thanks for the clarification!

Gwynnivere

07-31-2013

I think my longest winning streak has been approximately 10 or 11 and probably only happened once.

AlphaFerric

07-31-2013

Quote:
IronAegis:
Huh, seems like sticking to a particular champ has worked well for a lot of players. I tend to be a bit allover the place for champ select. Gragas has been my go-to for bot, but otherwise I run the gambit.

A lot of it has to do with practice. You'll hear high elo players talk about how they "mained" a specific champ on their way up. It has to do with getting really good micro on a specific champion (knowing when to feign in and out of range of opponents, spell range on smart casting, brush movement, item builds). I got pretty rusty from not playing ahri for a bit, but played her twice yesterday. First game was won when a bad swap bot happened, second game I caught my stride with her and hard carried. The same would probably happen if I played Xerath again.

Think of your main like your old trusty bicycle that sometimes needs a little work, but by and large will take you where you need to go (until you reach the top where skill levels will even out, and matchups/team strats start to become more prevalent than individual skill).

Juxxthefluxx

07-31-2013

I can't remember if it was all Trundle (pre-rework) or all Zilean, but the longest streak I have had was 12.

General Quackers

07-31-2013

I've pulled a 30+ winning streak, but I've also been playing this game since launch (no, it wasn't on Dom). If you count pre-30 games, I was lucky enough to pick up the game really quickly out of the gate (I knew what I was doing by Summoner level 3). Mass winning streaks become really common in that scenario.

The longest win streak I've had post 30 is 12, on SR (toplane/jungle Tryndamere; before it was cool, as in long before his rework).

BeefJerkyHunter

07-31-2013

Four.

A Slime Appears

07-31-2013

13 wins.

18 losses.

IronAegis

07-31-2013

Quote:
A Slime Appears:
13 wins.

18 losses.

18 losses?! I'd need a stiff drink after that one

Ma4nni

08-01-2013

Best streak i remember was 14wins, godamn selfesteem got real high

IronAegis

08-01-2013

Quote:
Ma4nni:
Best streak i remember was 14wins, godamn selfesteem got real high

Heading into 12 as of last night, hope it keeps going! Last night was a bit of a close call when our Vayne DC'd, but thankfully had enough of a point cushion to hold on for the win.