Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Longest Winning Streak You've Had?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0shi

07-31-2013

Around 11, maybe as much as 10 twice.

Quote:
Adori Vita Vis:
For Dominion my highest was 14 during my Syndra spam.

Are you telling me you play other characters?
Whaaaaaaaat.

SirLucious LftFt

07-31-2013

it was between like 9 and 12 I don't remember. I was switching off between cass and Diana every other game feeling very cheesy. Ended up going for a 2fer after the loss ending 19 outa last 20.

Reikken

07-31-2013

I did 13 a month ago

A12MO12

07-31-2013

long time ago when i was a noob i discovered tank mundo was really strong in season 2. People didn't know how to deal with it at the time and I managed to get a 20 win streak with him

Eagle37

07-31-2013

I got a 28 win streak spamming Rammus just a month ago went from +41 to +63 win loss. (He is kinda op in blind I know...but I needed to get my rating back after so much loss in premades)

IronAegis

07-31-2013

Quote:
Eagle37:
I got a 28 win streak spamming Rammus just a month ago went from +41 to +63 win loss. (He is kinda op in blind I know...but I needed to get my rating back after so much loss in premades)

The Rammus(es?) I run into in blind seem to be completely hit or miss in terms of competency. I've seen plenty do well, but a lot who seem to be just awful. I shy away from any champ with 0 range, I've found, so he certainly doesn't fit my playstyle personally.

IronAegis

07-31-2013

Quote:
Nerdock:
100% when I was climbing the ladder with Malz; 12 wins is the record for me so far.

I'm curious: AP Malz?

Eagle37

07-31-2013

Quote:
IronAegis:
The Rammus(es?) I run into in blind seem to be completely hit or miss in terms of competency. I've seen plenty do well, but a lot who seem to be just awful. I shy away from any champ with 0 range, I've found, so he certainly doesn't fit my playstyle personally.

I used to rush sweeper then go into thornmail/sunfire abyssal. You do a **** ton of dmg and can 1 v 1 most champs later in the game so you just poot the whole map and be really annoying.

It doesn't work as well at my current mmr tought. Being tanky, peeling and auras seem to work better. Team mates know how to deal efficient damage most of the time anyway and they can use the tank.

Koravel

07-31-2013

Quote:
IronAegis:
I'm curious: AP Malz?

Nerdock is known for his AD Malz.

My personal best is with rework Sejuani mostly- 14.

ZallKlos

07-31-2013

3 games

I don't think I will ever beat my 14 lost streak. 10 were being hard countered, 8 of those by Teemo.