Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Longest Winning Streak You've Had?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronAegis

07-31-2013

Just curious. I realized that I hit 11 consecutive wins (Lolking doesn't seem to have updated my history, probably because the NA server is down), and it has been some time since my last 10 showed nothing but green. The rigors of solo (and a sprinkling of duo) queue usually dictates a few losses, but it has been a good run.

How about you?

Rebel Dragon

07-31-2013

I think I got up to 8 wins in a row once.

IronAegis

07-31-2013

Quote:
Rebel Dragon:
I think I got up to 8 wins in a row once.

8 is definitely a solid go! I always dread queuing up on a winning streak, since what goes up must come down

Geryth

07-31-2013

In my 3.5 year LoL history, and over 1k games, I've never once hit a 10 games winning streak OR a 10 games losing streak (I'm not counting custom or AI games). I've think I've hit 9 for both, but never a whole page history.

Soul of Infirc

07-31-2013

back at -40 when i was palying the most unconstant matches of all everyone afked for everything, "ks", point caps, lost teamfightst and game could turn into anything from a 4V1 to a 3v2)someone recommended me to play bot lane Jax when it was still a thing, needless to say i reached -20 in one go, so my best wins streak is 20 games in a row, although i wouldn't count it as a merit because at that Elo people afk for anything anyways (i ahd an experience where the enemy team had one afk and we were winning then one of ours afked making it a 4v4 and our skarner started raging sold every item and started engaging the enemy team in 4v1s while itemless becaus e"gg Ashe afked imma not try" and that's just one of the countless bottom of the barrel Elo pintless reasons to throw games) and can't deal wit jax bot anyways, i cheesed my way out of negative win ratio with bot lane Jax after getting a 20 win Streak and realizing no one at that Elo could handle it .

IronAegis

07-31-2013

Quote:
Soul of Infirc:
back at -40 when i was palying the most unconstant matches of all everyone afked for everything, "ks", point caps, lost teamfightst and game could turn into anything from a 4V1 to a 3v2)someone recommended me to play bot lane Jax when it was still a thing, needless to say i reached -20 in one go, so my best wins streak is 20 games in a row, although i wouldn't count it as a merit because at that Elo people afk for anything anyways (i ahd an experience where the enemy team had one afk and we were winning then one of ours afked making it a 4v4 and our skarner started raging sold every item and started engaging the enemy team in 4v1s while itemless becaus e"gg Ashe afked imma not try" and that's just one of the countless bottom of the barrel Elo pintless reasons to throw games) and can't deal wit jax bot anyways, i cheesed my way out of negative win ratio with bot lane Jax after getting a 20 win Streak and realizing no one at that Elo could handle it .

Ugh I remember running into bot Jax for the first time, it did not go well. For my first 900 wins or so I never gave much thought to my elo or w/l ratio, but recently I've been trying to work my way up (If I ever have a Saturday free I'm hoping to do some DD). I do run into some solid Dom players that I recognize these days (Rebel Dragon, DD Denz) with +129 wins over losses, but after watching the Curse tourney, there's definitely room for improvement.

Adori Vita Vis

07-31-2013

For Dominion my highest was 14 during my Syndra spam.

AlphaFerric

07-31-2013

The last one I can remember was 16 long running Ahri bot and occasionally swapping to Xerath top. I had longer ones when I was lower elo spamming Yorick (s2, pre nerfs ) before I even read these forums though.

Nerdock

07-31-2013

100% when I was climbing the ladder with Malz; 12 wins is the record for me so far.

IronAegis

07-31-2013

Huh, seems like sticking to a particular champ has worked well for a lot of players. I tend to be a bit allover the place for champ select. Gragas has been my go-to for bot, but otherwise I run the gambit.