Easy way to earn Riot Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Easymangjella

07-30-2013

Hello everyone! If you are like me, and can not purchase Riot Points for whatever reason, then I have great news for you. I stumbled upon this survey site. Now, before you dismiss me as a spammer, I am just trying to help people receive Riot Points who are in the same predicament as I was. All you need to do is follow this link, set up an account, and start earning points via surveys and offers.

How does it work? Companies pay the site to have people take surveys, and in turn, the site pays you for your work. Prizes are not limited to only LoL codes, but many other items ranging from gaming mice to prepaid gift cards.

http://www.rewards1.com/3219195

BrandNameZombie

07-30-2013

Do not do this

pendragon ban this man

Easymangjella

07-30-2013

Why shouldn't people do this? It is a legit business that allows people to receive prizes for completing surveys and offers. Obviously you have never tried a survey site. The survey sites actually buy the LoL cards from Riot, and distributes them in exchange for points accumulated from surveys and offers on these types of sites.

Major Kneegrow

07-30-2013

Although I haven't been on this particular survey site, I have actually gotten RP from a similar site, so it is legit. It's actually how I got my Primal Udyr skin.
However I'm not quite sure if this would be considered "Helping new players." I guess it would be up to Pendragon on that one.