Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Refusing to play ranked games on Mac Client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mooseflake

07-30-2013

I'm done playing ranked. I've lost too many games because this client kicks me midway through or at the beginning of the game and I'm 5 minutes behind because it won't allow me to freaking relog. Seriously it's so damn annoying I can hardly keep this post from being a full on rage post. Like really, if the game crashes because of your god damn client maybe you should put a sort of pause feature? Perhaps? Or ya know what screw the little guy cause mac users don't make a large portion of your playerbase. Thanks.

Aknowsia

07-30-2013

sorry to hear that. I've played almost 1000 games this season in ranked and have only had a few instances of the game crashing after the loading screen; and when it does crash I can log back in right away.

Mirror

07-31-2013

Being "crashless" is not a feature of the Windows client.

WubaWuba

07-31-2013

Yeah the mac flient isnt that good , thats why i just stopped playing until they fix it