Akali's New Splash Art!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RemusNeo

2 Weeks Ago

Hello there, Remus here, there have been a lot of controvery about the new splash art, there are some posts with 300+ votes http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...ighlight=akali
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...ighlight=akali
There is that Akali vs Baron that I've mention and we even made custom icon, splash, and loading screen after it. I expected something like that, It's a good splash, better than the last, but also a lot of people complain about her beign flat chested, and it's pretty true, look at all the other skins. I don't feel the last 3 arts( akali, vayne and shyvana) are as good as the other new ones for some reason they seem wierd. Also Akali's position in then new splash look as bit odd, also her leg seems too big compared to the body. So, a few modifications will make it look better, but I really hoped to see something in the style of the new one! Thanks
Name:  Akali_Splash_0 new.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  263.5 KB

Name:  Akali_0.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  193.8 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	Akali_Square_0 3.png
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	1059113

Akali Bot

2 Weeks Ago

I like small boobed Akali though.
Let's be honest, a ninja with boobs that big would not be able to dash and slash like that. Especially since they didn't have advil in those times for the backpains!

Akali is SO HOT

2 Weeks Ago

b

Sayath

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akali Bot View Post
I like small boobed Akali though.
In my opinion, the actual change lies with the shading / perspective and the different cut of the cloths she is wearing pushing her breasts inward. The old style exposed them significantly more. So the best course of action is probably changing the cut of the cloths or amplifying the shading of the breasts.

RemusNeo

2 Weeks Ago

Heu heu

Maximum Shyvana

2 Weeks Ago

You have my support and my bump.

RemusNeo

2 Weeks Ago

Rito pls. xD

Sayath

2 Weeks Ago

#Akali

Akali is SO HOT

1 Week Ago

b

Xarue

1 Week Ago

Your too obsess with her thigh, leave it alone. The picture is great and yes, I do see what you see but its not a big deal.

Ive watched your video and you are right that this art style doesn't feel like Riot's usual style but you are wrong at the same time. Not there style but Riot is one of the first to this style compared to the other moba's like dota, hon, etc... so it is there style.