Visual Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xTheft

1 Week Ago

Riot, can you stop making new fancy skins for champions with updated graphics before you even upgrade their classic skin? I really hate how champions like Udyr got his fancy Ultimate skin that costs over $20, before his classic skin got updated that still looks like it's from 2011. In my opinion, his "ultimate skin" really just should have been his visual update, but then, not enough money would have been made off of it would it.

HotKnife

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTheft View Post
Riot, can you stop making new fancy skins for champions with updated graphics before you even upgrade their classic skin? I really hate how champions like Udyr got his fancy Ultimate skin that costs over $20, before his classic skin got updated that still looks like it's from 2011. In my opinion, his "ultimate skin" really just should have been his visual update, but then, not enough money would have been made off of it would it.
Riot seems to be cranking out a TON of updated classic splashes, and I wouldn't think Udyr isn't on the list. They've already done Shyvana, Vayne, Akali, Orianna, Renekton, and Cassiopeia in the past few weeks! The latter four are still on PBE... Check them out!

ZER0theKamikaze

1 Week Ago

i wish they'd give malzahar an update or a least an ultimate skin