(TM) Client stopped working.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thraane

12-01-2010

Hey. After the latest patch, I havn't been able to play. Every time a game start, my client just stops working.. What is this problem?

Regards!

Paralogy

12-01-2010

Posting here is futile, riot employees wont even address this issue, it's pathetic.

Myrox

12-01-2010

can you give me more details? meaning when your client stops working.

Myrox

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdiarrheaOnYou View Post
Posting here is futile, riot employees wont even address this issue, it's pathetic.
riot CS agents will not address things on the fourms, although if you submit a ticket they would help you once they reach it (they're currently backed up atm)

BUT posting on here will get you help from other players, such as i, or wrenchmen. which is why i am responding,

Ostheer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

If it's a freezing/lagging issue, I've been having the same one for weeks. I can only play with my friends when they invite me to games, and even then have to do a window resizing workaround simply to pick a champ. My issue is tied to my account, as logging into friends' clients causes it and friends have no issues when logged in to my client.

Myrox

12-01-2010

hmmm, it should be account independant, so i would reccomend emailing support@riotgames.com with a detailed explaination of your bug