Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't connect to Maestro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Violat0r

07-29-2013

soooooo I can't play league of legends cause it won't connect to the maestro. I open LoL, click play, then that message pops up... "There was an error connecting with Maestrol. LoL will no exit. Please try restarting the client."
LoL support hasn't been much help, so, i turn to you, the people. I really miss playing and I hope that any of you can help meeh. I've tried disabling my firewall, adding LoL as an exception and anything else that has to do with some sort of security.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

InsaneCanadian

08-11-2013

I have the exact same problem. Why the hell isn't there any riot employees posting solutions

Desonance

Wrenchman

08-11-2013

The common fixes for maestro are:
1. Restart your computer
2. Temporarily Disable/Make exceptions in your Anti-virus/Anti-spyware software
3. Temporarily Disable/Make exceptions in your Firewall
4. Disable process protection software.
5. Make sure you're running software in Administrative Mode/With admin privileges
6. In Windows Vista/Windows 7, double check your Account Controls
7. Reset your Internet Explorer Settings and make sure you have not disabled scripting options
8. Double check this article On Maestro Problems (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20202137-Maestro-Errors)

Regards, Desonance

ThatSummoner1

04-25-2014

if submitting a ticket doesnt work, try calling them. their number is 424-231-1111, i even have the fax number if you want it.

InsanityGoneMad

09-29-2014

i had this issue using the pined icon and used programs list and works.very strange

Skypriz

10-03-2014

Quote:
InsanityGoneMad:
i had this issue using the pined icon and used programs list and works.very strange

OMG Thank you! iT WORKED!