Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Trydamere, Spinning on faces since 1989

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spitfyre

12-17-2009

Item(s) 1: Boots + 3 Health Potions
Item(s) 2: If you can, Berserker Greaves
Item(s) 3: Executioner's Calling
Item(s) 4: Zeal
Item(s) 5: Sword of Occult
Item(s) 6: Phantom Dancer
Item(s) 7: Avarice Blade, Last Whisper or Infinity Edge, you chose.
I usually buy the Avarice Blade first, then IE and finally sell the Blade to buy a Last Whisper (if the game is not over by then).

I just started filling my Rune Page with Tier 3 crit damage runes, since I could also use this book for Shaco e.e . I sadly only have 15% more crit damage, since I wasted all my IP on Kat, AP and CD reduction runes (I had about 12k IP..).

At level 1, I choose W, Mocking Shout
my reason is that at this point, you shouldn't expect to be killing champions unless you have a high hitting champion with Exhaust with you, then Mocking Shout comes in handy, or even Spinning Slash.

By level 5, I usually have 3 points into Blood Lust, 1 point into Mocking Shout and 1 point into Spinning Slash., however you want to play after this is up to you.

I won't go into further detail because I know I'll be getting flamed by people if I keep posting, this build just happened to work for me almost every game.

Oh yeah, get Cleanse and Ghost/Teleport (even with the new patch, just get it).

Now, I don't mean to sound cocky with Tryndamere, since he did get revamped in the last patch, but I just felt like sharing my item build. I am just human, I have good games, bad games, ok games, amazing games and games where afterwards I feel like contemplating suicide.