Skarner, I miss your kind

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Sir Lebowski

12-16-2013

@riot Red updates requested pls

ty and good day

Good Badguy

12-17-2013

Please consider ...
skarner is a great champ, however underated and lacking he may be.
He is my most used champ.

• What are the most fun aspects of playing Skarner?
watching my cool down drop with every attack, and popp'n his shield - gank !!
• What are the most frustrating/unfun aspects of playing Skarner?
jungling with him is tiresome... build him with offense jungle takes forever or go defense and lack the threat
• What are the most frustrating aspects of playing against Skarner?
uselessness pre 6
• Are there champions that do Skarner’s job better than he does? Why?
No - can't stay under towers all day but he can shield up and go risky(very enjoyable), shut down other champs for a entire tail drag(awesome), AOE "Q" with an interesting passive play. If there was one thing that would change him and good deal is re-work on his "E", which atm take way to much mana to use for the pinch of hp you get from it.

Note: It's be nice if skarner had some poison since he's a cool as scorpion!

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Hey guys, I should lock down this thread pretty soon.

We had a meeting last week where we discussed: "Who should we ship first? Xerath or Skarner?"

After some discussion, we decided that due to the timing, we want to ship Skarner first to give some extra jungle love
For those wanting an update and don't follow the dev tracker ---^ Pretty much shipping with the PBE tweaks.

I loved his permaslow, so I'm a bit disappointed; I'll have to see how he performs within the preseason changes.

APrinnyDood

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muranodo View Post
For those wanting an update and don't follow the dev tracker ---^ Pretty much shipping with the PBE tweaks.

I loved his permaslow, so I'm a bit disappointed; I'll have to see how he performs within the preseason changes.
Good find. Thanks for the post. I suppose that answers the questions about what's going on.

Shahamut

12-18-2013

Karede

12-18-2013

@Scruffy: You asked for help but have just done what you wanted and ignored us since the start of this thread. I guess I shouldn't have expected better from Riot, but I did.

You've ruined the champion: I hope you're happy. From the feedback on this thread, not many people seem to think you've done us any favors.

Good-bye, Skarner. You were my favorite!

Shahamut

12-18-2013

can we at least get a ap ratio increase on the Q and or the E? At least the E since its now going to be his primary tool... Why not 90 or 100%?

Shahamut

12-18-2013

another thought, why not have the slow be applied to the target of his ultimate after the second damage goes off?

ReapRHTB

12-18-2013

Skarner is BY FAR my most favorite Champion and in my opinion the most solid jungler #Haters.

• What are the most fun aspects of playing Skarner?
EVERYTHING! You can aoe/Slow. Speed up Range ability to heal off of. AND THEN! When someone relises that you are going to dominate them. Hook them bring them back on your tower and just Butterfly stroke your way to victory.

• What are the most frustrating/unfun aspects of playing Skarner?
His Mana. You SPAM your Q like no other. Jungle, Ganking clearing lane. If you don't Q your not doing it right. SPAM IT.

• What are the most frustrating aspects of playing against Skarner?
Every time i play against him the other player is terrible with him. So honestly nothing.

• Are there champions that do Skarner’s job better than he does? Why?
No. No champion in this game can lock down and BRING BACK a champion. his CC in unmatched and thats really his only purpose. You catch people out of position or in position and just lock them down and win Team fights.

-In the end i think Skarner is fine as is. I play him in ranked all the time and win easy. Sure i need a couple blue buffs to get me started but when i hit 6 its a free kill and from then on in you just win. I all for a rework but i don't want people banning my main

Galigore

12-21-2013

Battle cast skarner!