rammus or malphite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilson Jeng

12-01-2010

i want a new tank and i can't decide between jungle rammus or laning malphite

if riot's nerfing the jungle soon is it even worth it to buy rammus?

EliManningLOL

12-01-2010

Rammus is a game-breaking champion. If you like playing in premades with a bunch of friends, getting good with Rammus will win you a ton more games.

Malphite is great for stomping heads. If you prefer to play alone or with just a buddy, then Malphite fills the role of tank, initiator, burst DPS and pseudo carry all in one.

TPJohn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Rammus and Malphite are both good laners and junglers. I'd say go with Malphite seeing as he's more fun IMHO

DrdPirateRoberts

12-01-2010

Once upon a time.... about 6 weeks ago... no one jungled rammus. And it was fine because he was still an epic tank.

Guess what? He still can lane, and he is still an epic tank if he does lane. He is not an insta-jungle champ, but he does do well in the jungle.

Maji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

I started playing Rammus a few days ago, first game ever, didn't even play against bots with him. First day, went like 6-2-16. For tank tank reasons, I would go rammus, I had it where I had 4 people beating on me, I was so beefed up defense/MR wise, I was able to Teleport fully to a safe zone with like 100 life left.

IS186afbf367d955

12-01-2010

Rammus is a better ganker but malphite is a better laner and does in overall more damage. Both are good.