Trundle Good, Bad or Just Ugly?

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tokinatoor

12-01-2010

How does Trundle work on Twisted Treeline? It is by far my favorite map and I am buying the dps/tanky fighters because they tend to do very well on this map. Trundle looks like he might really shine on this map but he is rather expensive. Should I buy Wariwick or Trundle for Twisted Treeline dominance?

steadypals

12-01-2010

trundle is the worst champion lol has ever released dont bother..

xCrypt

12-01-2010

I agree with steadpals, terrible champ.

Redenbacher

12-01-2010

Is he actually bad, or are people just trying to play him as a carry instead of what he actually is?

I recall similar threads when Swain came out, and everyone was comparing him to Annie, Ryze, and other nukes... when he's not a nuke.

I think it's still too early to tell.

Not every champion is meant to put up 5:1 K/D ratios, but rather help others on their team achieve that.

Regards

12-01-2010

I would imagine him to SHINE on TT. People that are saying he's a terrible champ were probably the same ones who thought Irelia was a terrible champ when she was first released.

vampirial

12-01-2010

i have been using him and he makes a beastly tank/chaser in TT
i have only lost 1 game since i switched from a dps build to a tank build, even won a 2v3 with him pretty easily

Kazaan

12-01-2010

idk what you guys are talking about. The one time I played against Trundle he rocked our entire team. He had 2 phantom dancers and 2 bloodthirsters on him. He F***ed us up. Irelia is not a bad hero either. You just don't know how to play her. Heed my warning. Trundle is OP.

Redenbacher

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazaan View Post
idk what you guys are talking about. The one time I played against Trundle he rocked our entire team. He had 2 phantom dancers and 2 bloodthirsters on him. He F***ed us up. Irelia is not a bad hero either. You just don't know how to play her. Heed my warning. Trundle is OP.
If you let any champion get that fed, they'll rock your entire team... that's not the champs fault.

Villiroth

12-01-2010

Trundle is balanced, hes **** sure not OP. Hes just new and no one knows how to counter him yet so all these noobs scream OP.

Hes pretty much a melee twitch imo, his E is a slow, W is a nice buff(wish some part of it affected team mates) and his ult does a good job at damage carry's.

My only gripe is that his passive is stupidly weak, 6% health from dead champs? Its got to be a fed vlad, cho or olaf for the health to matter. Even when laning its weak as ****. Who thought he was a "excellent" jungle champ?

Moobeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

His jungling abilities are decent. I've done a few practice games with him and I can get dragon at 5 no problem with only razors. Not a huge feat, but not to bad. Coming out of the jungle with Ghost, W speed buff, and E slow is pretty decent for ganking. I wish Q was more desirable.

12345 ... 9