Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion and skin sale: 7.30 - 8.02

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NA Darklarik

07-29-2013

Well if i played GP that would be a nice skin to pick up. Otherwise everything is a little meh.

GM Envy

07-29-2013

Does this mean that in the next few sales, dragon trainer lulu would go on sale?

StriderXplosive

Recruiter

07-29-2013

Udyr Ultimate skin sale, Udyr free week and now Udyr on sale....Dawg..I heard you like Udyr!! =P

Jixson

Recruiter

07-29-2013

Excellent. I shall add another Gragas skin to my collection(which stands with Scuba, Vandal, Esquire, Hillbilly).

CDZoro

07-29-2013

Oh my god, 2 skins i always wanted ;-; oktoberfest gragas and Specialforces gangplank..... WAT DO? only have RPfor one T_T

Qc Wikanz

07-29-2013

[QUOTE=lightdragoon88;40233716]Maybe next Tuesday.

Was just saying it been too long since the last one...

Lord Rapthorne

07-29-2013

still no story

But good to see SF gangplank on sale at last

DR4GZ

07-29-2013

Hey guys if I send a ticket in to Riot and ask for 11 RP to buy something, will they let me?

AesSedai829

Recruiter

07-29-2013

Dang, I waited so long for lulu, and when it didn't come out last weekend on sale, I just bought it I wish I had refunds left :/

bouda99

07-29-2013

Good skins sale and Champions sale. I have a special request, next time, for bladecraft orianna and/or headhunter nidalee. Thank you.