Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crashes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrasilRules

12-01-2010

Having this same issue. My game has locked up twice in the same normal game. seems to happend when i send a message. anyways im not reconnecting as i dont feel like havin to reset my pc AGAIN. so, i hope these losses are forgiven

edit-----------

forgot to mention i was playing with trundle when the game crashed

when i played 2 practice matches with tf everything went fine

Hamidemian

12-01-2010

Started a game with trundle, jungled, lvl 5, walking randomly and crashes.

Reconnect (I only could do it if I exit the game and enter again), 1 minute, and crash again.

Reconnect again, 20 secs and crash again.

WTF?

EDIT: Reconnect 4th time, the same thing, i got bot, kill some minions.......crash.

Worst Jungler TW

12-01-2010

I've also experienced this error. Crashed 3 times during a ranked game resulting in a loss. Hopefully Riot will address this problem soon and come out with a fix.

Trulain

Recruiter

12-01-2010

Quote:
willjin:
Game crashes, it just freezes up with sound effects playing in a loop. I can move the mouse but the game screen will not go away no matter what and neither alt tab, nor ctl alt del will effect it. Forced to hit reset button on my pc, which is like playing russian roulette for pc destruction. Fix it!!!

Exact same problem and concern for my PC.

Letler

12-01-2010

Same, game freezes mid game and the only way out is to force a restart on my computer. This only happened post newest patch. No like game crashes.

testy

12-01-2010

Quote:
Searnadrix:
I'm having a similar issue as Snavvie. Game froze in the middle of a match for two matches.

happenin here as well

eyCoco

12-01-2010

I was playing as blitzcrank... and crashed Twice during the game.. Lucky it was a Normal..

asdfee

12-01-2010

when u fix it riot?

Atonement

12-01-2010

Been attempting to connect to a normal game for about 20 mins now. played 2 games with trundle no problems went through just fine. picked pantheon to check the changes and crash crash crash and more crash. bugsplat is not my friend

khamals

12-01-2010

load the game stops and bankruptcy after the game if I connect only the video freezes and the computer sound is normal