Game crashes

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Djall

12-01-2010

I tried to start a normal game and it crashed i coud pick champ but then it said no connection to server

luciferonus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

i got same it keep crashing anytime i wanna join game...

luciferonus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

i got same it keep crashing anytime i wanna join game...

Keri

12-01-2010

same for me...

Snavvie

12-01-2010

During in-game play, the game will randomly lock up my computer. Prior to patch, this didn't happen.

Pred8or

12-01-2010

Yea this new patch really messed something up. Played my first game with new patch crashed at lvl1 then again after a couple of minutes then a 3rd time and that was a hard crash where I had to restart my PC. Then I tired another game, same story.

Game is basically unplayable.

willjin

12-01-2010

Game crashes, it just freezes up with sound effects playing in a loop. I can move the mouse but the game screen will not go away no matter what and neither alt tab, nor ctl alt del will effect it. Forced to hit reset button on my pc, which is like playing russian roulette for pc destruction. Fix it!!!

Uzume

12-01-2010

Two crashes in a row. Both locked up my screen. Had ventrilo running in the background and apparently they could still hear me, so its definitely not my computer. I havent had any problems whatsoever for about 2 months (both with the game AND the patcher). Would love for a fix ASAP.

Also, I think my patcher bugged when I was downloading the game patch. It stopped prematurely at like 80%. Just...stopped. Nothing showing the download rate or the ETA on the download. It stopped like it finished or something. Restart patcher, somehow its magically finished. Did anyone else get this?

Searnadrix

12-01-2010

I'm having a similar issue as Snavvie. Game froze in the middle of a match for two matches.

UnseenArt

12-01-2010

yeah same with me

12345 ... 11