S p l a s h__n o t e s in p a t c h__n o t e s

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sephyIIis

07-28-2013

Hey this has been buggin me for ages....For years league won't update the splash art on these champs...The asian art is epic and I've heard masses(including myself haha) time and again- agree that we'd buy certain skins just for the asian art if only riot updated their splash (which they havent....and it's been years now *facepalm* Patch note after patch note they nerf and buff stuff most people wouldn't notice but they procrastinate changing stuff we DO notice and have actually begged em to change. It won't even take long for them to change it. An intelligent monkey could do it XD. I'd even volunteer to be the mascot wukong if it came down to that *haha*.

The main ones that bug me are :

V I N D I C A T O R __V A Y N E__(riot I will personally h@ve to bYte yew guys if ya don't update soon)

LEOPARD NIDALEE -- (for the love of god riot please update this thing NOW..prioritize it over the next champ haha)

PHARAOH NIDALEE -- ("" "" """"" "" """ '"""" """"" """""""" """" """""" """" """""""" """ '""" """" """"" """""" HAHA)

TEMPLE JAX -- (his asian art is SICK outo' this world)
UNMASKED KAYLE -- (riot's art is nice but the chinese art destroys the competition...it's obvious <3)

FRELJORD ASH -- (Well this suggestion is Optional since some people like the new one with the big boobies over the old priceless one. I suggest they make both the old asian splashe and newer english splashes both available for ashe -although I know which one is better in the eye of any real artist. But to avoid arguements and cater to all sides I suggest making both available. Easy pickings for riot

AKALI SPECTRAL -- (doesnt exist yet <3)

MIDNIGHT AHRI -- (amazing art)

AKALI STINGER -- (beats the cRuD out of her existing splash)

AKALI NURSE -- (well riot finally updated this one a while back haha so GIVE em my global fistbump <3

SAFARI CAITLYN --

Fiora Nightraven -- Could you guys just Add the Asian Nightraven to League without deletig her original nightraven Splash ?I won't miss the original nightraven AT ALL haha.. but one or two people mentioned that they would miss it. Surprisingly they even whined about it so I'd prefer riot didn't delete the original-- just ADD the chinese one to League so there are two available.

ANNIE GOTHIC

ANNIE (ALL) --- (i'm serious....update all annie splash to asian except Panda,Classic and Reverse annie splashes)

TEMPEST JANNA -- (EPIC) .Her current art is nice but her chinese beats it haha <3)

PENTAKILL KARTHUS -- (need i say more o.O ??)

GRIM REAPER KARTHUS -- (the above applies haha)

STATUE OF KARTHAS -- (The one im talking about is sick... trust me)

KITTY KATARINA -- Kat00_WP_Kitkat_Chns2 (Riot already "asianized" redcard/mercenary &bilgewater -so its just kitty to go ..nice job riot <3)

SPECTRAL FIDDLESticks

JARVAN IV COMMANDO -- Not an enormous difference but the ......................asian art is noticeably better

INFILTRATOR IRELIA -- I already have an irelia skin but I'd still buy it for the splah just like I did with Katarina <3

CLASSIC MASTER YI -- riot's existing classic yi splash is pretty sick but I just like the asian more ..no worries <3

TALON RENEGADE -- <3 <3 <3

Garen -- (not the asian art...the summoner art I uploaded <3..he's the same guy who did the poppy haha)

Poppy -- (not the asian art...the summoner art I uploaded <3..he's the same guy who did the Garen haha)

SIVIR HUNTRESS

SHYVANA BONECLAW -- already bought but I'd definitely have bought it on sight for this chinese art

SHYVANA CLASSIC -- (Epic) --if i didnt own shyvana already I'd have bought her for 6300 ip just for the ART

NAMI BY KITE -- Riot's nami is obviously more professional but I'd be honoured if they let me buy my own splash and ..................custom it on her classic model...maybe they could call it traditional nami by kite haha <3

FIORA NIGHTRAVEN - Add it but by special request don't delete the original nightraven if I may ask.

SAKURA KARMA

SILVER KAYLE

WICKED LEBLANC

DRAGONFIST LEEsin

SORCERESS LUX !!!!!!!!

SPELLTHIEF LUX

COWGIRL MISS FORTUNE - OPTIONAL...the current one is fine

MORGANA EXILED -- current exiled is okay though ..chinese is just a wee bit better <3

FROZEN SHEN -- almost all shen's chinese art is on par or blatantly superior...the current bloodmoon shen is better so dont change that one please :3

SHEN SURGEON

SHEN YELLOW JACKET -- the current yellow jacket is already asian no need for a change I guess ._.

RAMMUS FRELJORD

SHACO ROYAL -- really nice splash

SIVIR WARRIOR PRINCESS

SIVIR PAX -- I think rriot upgraded this one already so doublecheck please. THE ART IS GODLIKE

SONA MUSE -- Riot's current muse sona is almost as pretty ...but almost doesnt cut it lolz :P

BILGEWATER SWAIN -- love how his ult looms in the background in red. mmm sexy

TARIC ARMOR OF THE 5TH AGE

TARIC EMERALD

TEEMO ASTRONAUT -- Chinese version is all colorful- almost adorable except I despise teemos :P

TRIST EARNEST ELF -- the only pretty trist art besides riot's rocket girl version

TRIST FIREFIGHTER -- chinese better fullstop :P

KING TRYN -- almost the same except more detailed fist. Better art

TWISTED MUSKATEER -- I swear I'd buy this on sight for the chinese art

PRIMAL UDYR -- sick chinese splash

CLASSIC VIKTOR -- his chinese splash is literally wicked. To be honest I don't know why anyone but a troll would want to keep the old one but on behalf of the person or troll- please don't delete the current viktor splash - Just ADD vik's chinese splash without deleting anything.

So here's the fun part :

I went outo my way to make a tiny 28 mb upload to illustrate the ideas better. Sorry I couldn't upload it here....your upload caches are too tiny for this....plus it only lets us upload ten measely files *haha facepalm* \/ enjoy...but more importantly make sure those patch note fellows and artists take a nice long stare at this before they release the next few patch notes. Cheers :}

I uploaded my favourite ones that I mentioned above to filefactory 'cause it couldn't fit on the forums I think ._.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/comp.../1c9b55pmb1xv/

Attached Images
File Type: jpg nami_by_kite__with_signature.jpg (423.0 KB, 2081 views)
File Type: jpg Vyn00_WP_Vind_Chns.jpg (165.7 KB, 1752 views)
File Type: jpg AsFrejlordWP.jpg (147.2 KB, 1604 views)
File Type: jpg NidWP_00_V2.jpg (170.8 KB, 1591 views)
File Type: jpg wbcc-SorceressWP-1323189.jpg (244.0 KB, 1403 views)
File Type: jpg TEMPLE_JAX_RESIZED.jpg (154.3 KB, 1613 views)

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2013

this was so hard to read

sephyIIis

07-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaMan View Post
this was so hard to read

[R e p l y]
But...But... But... just imagine how hard it was to wrITe ...probably worth it after you download some sick asian art at the end of my thread ...Hope riot acts on it by tomorrow *wishful thinkin* 'cause that art is pretty sick.

PS : KK u win. By popular demand I made it easier to read
PPS : Hope that helps <^.^>

StarsMine

07-29-2013

why do we have to asianize all the splash art?

sephyIIis

08-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
why do we have to asianize all the splash art?
Lol I didn't say "all" of 'em bruh "All" would be aloot haha ...I just meant the epic / outstanding ones like the ones I listed

WaffIeMaker

08-02-2013

i like the ones that arent asian at all

PikaBo0

08-04-2013

kite is a sexy beast

sephyIIis

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikabo0 View Post
kite is a sexy beast
OO Behaaave
.....Attachment 752650

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Austin_Powers_tumblr.gif
Views:	292
Size:	521.3 KB
ID:	753455  

Strident

08-06-2013

If you remember, they did change a lot of art to Chinese Art and people started *****ing about it.

sephyIIis

08-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEGITIVITY View Post
If you remember, they did change a lot of art to Chinese Art and people started *****ing about it.
I actually agree with ya bruh.... I know all about it lol....which is exactly why I Capslock-Listed the non-negotiable ones that everyone is in <3 with. U will understand when u DL the file and have a look yourself. The eyes never lie

12345 ... 11