@Lyte - Player Behavior, Matchmaking, and Life as a Scientist

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueKnife

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTerminator View Post
I never said i was blame-free now did i?
Then keep the complain to yourself. Create a new thread and ask for advices instead of blaming the system and everyone else please! TY!

Farbelow Xero

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter93 View Post
If you guys ever want to keep players and have a game that succeeds, then kick out the players who continually degrade, make fun of, and call players names. it's those types of players who make me and many many others want to stop playing this game. create a system where you can actually report a**holes. Create a game where people actually want to play and have fun without fear of being made fun of or being reported for trying their best. The players who actually try shouldn't be the one's being banned and reported. The players who constantly act like they are they best and the ones who make us want to quit this game should be banned. Work on that and maybe you'll have a successful game.

PPl like u Need to stay outa ranked If u not good then ****in study, play normal or draft. Dnt **** up ranked system any more with ur fresh 30's ideas

BlueKnife

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farbelow Xero View Post
Here is what I hate Fanboys over here just ****ting out what ever other members say. Plz stfu the match making is ****ed and if u think he controls who he gets match with ur ****in moron
Let's me tell you something here: I had my share of bad teams, troll teams. I lost more often than I won. But at the very least. I know that I lost because I'm not as good a player as everyone and I accept that and keep trying until I get better. I don't blame the situation, I don't blame my teammates, I don't take out my anger on them just because they're not good, I understand that they tried their best. And whatever the outcome of the match, I was part of it.

I take it the reason why I keep getting matches with bad teammates is simply because I'm just as bad as them. So if I try to improve things won't be as bad as before. Moreover, my opponents is in the same situation, so what's the big deal?

And no, the matchmaking system is never perfect but that's why this thread is here for you to give constructive opinionn ot taking your random complain and post it everywhere. And since you seem to know a lot about this, please, the great one, tell me how to improve this matchmaking system. Thanks!

Farbelow Xero

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKnife View Post
Let's me tell you something here: I had my share of bad teams, troll teams. I lost more often than I won. But at the very least. I know that I lost because I'm not as good a player as everyone and I accept that and keep trying until I get better. I don't blame the situation, I don't blame my teammates, I don't take out my anger on them just because they're not good, I understand that they tried their best. And whatever the outcome of the match, I was part of it.

I take it the reason why I keep getting matches with bad teammates is simply because I'm just as bad as them. So if I try to improve things won't be as bad as before. Moreover, my opponents is in the same situation, so what's the big deal?

And no, the matchmaking system is never perfect but that's why this thread is here for you to give constructive opinionn ot taking your random complain and post it everywhere. And since you seem to know a lot about this, please, the great one, tell me how to improve this matchmaking system. Thanks!

LOL this is exactly what im talking about all ur doing is trying to have senors on ur side since tht is what they tell lowbies, What u fail to realize it that the matching is based on ur mmr ur mmr is based on how many times u lose, what about the games with troll u should be winning? or the afkers? since all of those things mess with ur mmr then u get trolls more often and then there fore lose more often when ppl tht dont dnt even look at sites on web, games, patch info etc **** up game since u nubs dnt kno basic how is it fair tht im a new player and have to carry ppl tht shouldnt even be i ranked matches Its not thts why Ppl should be matched ONLY with ppl in there Tier Nuff said.

BlueKnife

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farbelow Xero View Post
LOL this is exactly what im talking about all ur doing is trying to have senors on ur side since tht is what they tell lowbies, What u fail to realize it that the matching is based on ur mmr ur mmr is based on how many times u lose, what about the games with troll u should be winning? or the afkers? since all of those things mess with ur mmr then u get trolls more often and then there fore lose more often when ppl tht dont dnt even look at sites on web, games, patch info etc **** up game since u nubs dnt kno basic how is it fair tht im a new player and have to carry ppl tht shouldnt even be i ranked matches Its not thts why Ppl should be matched ONLY with ppl in there Tier Nuff said.
I see, I wondered why. So many people still believe that if your rank is higher, your MMR is automatically higher. And I also see that you failed to notice how many games you've won because your opponents afk, trolls. And no, I do read patch notes, I do read guides, tips, anything that could help me. And Agree, I'm a newbie. But why can't you remember that you too was once a noob as how you call it. You too have once make plenty people's life misable because of your mistakes. Or perhaps you didn't go through that road because you seem like a genius to me. Care to share some insight please?

Ro11MeAnotherJ

08-16-2013

I know its a lot of work but . my idea is assign the roles as you would the order .. so first pick could always be jungle then top and so on . and it can be up to each summoner to switch roles

Guy Best

08-16-2013

fuk I hate this game and this fuking form, try to login in and have to put in some bul**** random code you cant read. cant have the password I want coz it "isn't safe" fuk off riot you dumb fuks

Guy Best

08-16-2013

report everyone

Blinkmn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2013

You guys got to do something about this matchmaking. Seriously it's so unfair. There is a always one or two trolls or 15 years old in my team in every single game lately. Winning in ranked is impossible now. I carry them hard and they just do something stupid after some kills. We really need to do something about this. Last promotion game we got 1 afk then after that game enemy team is so fckin good and they just raped us. They must be diamond or plat or something. Game lasts 12 minutes.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2013

Have you considered doing a feature with the LCS players about toxicity, or having pro gamers release PSAs in general? We have a lot of pros who are loved by a large portion of the community, yet whose behaviour isn't the most admirable. If they were to come out in favour of being sportsmanlike maybe it could enact a change in the behaviour of their viewerbase. I saw the machinima vs short about Ocelote's rage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5wx_tOtFos) and the frankness with which he talked about his past toxicity was really effective in demonstrating that we don't all have to be angels, we just have to not be toxic in game. I think that even the most neutral LCS players can make that endorsement.