The Syndraa QQ session is hilarious

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4thaGe

07-16-2014

I guess Syndra is the new Riven. GD just cries and cries and cries instead of learning how to lane against her. She's been completely balanced for awhile now, nothing has changed but her popularity and the amount of crybabies out there.

I'm not a Syndra main, just tired of seeing people cry.

Supreme Evaine

07-16-2014

She has actually been buffed bit by bit ever since her release, plus the fact that other champions around her like LeBlanc were nerfed.

Best KhaZix Void

07-16-2014

yeah, how dare they hate an ability that instantly deletes people with only 2 dorans rings.
What whiners.

Dedrius

07-16-2014

She has no real weaknesses besides her mobility, and with Q+E you can usually just stun the jung when getting ganked and walk out.

She is also strong at all stages of the game which makes her annoying to deal with, I mained syndra S3 and this QQ was long overdue especially after the nerfs to other popular mids hit.

Flatulence

07-16-2014

As a Syndra main, Syndra is OP.

Hufflepuff

07-16-2014

As a Syndra main, learn how to dodge skill shots and bait out a skillshot stun. Start with boots vs a Syndra, watch her QQ.

Flatulence

07-16-2014

Really all they need to do is slightly reduce the hitbox of her Q and fix the ridiculous hitbox on her stun, it might as well be a targeted ability the way it is now, it almost always hits if you're half decent at Syndra.

RainSilves

07-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hufflepuff View Post
As a Syndra main, learn how to dodge skill shots and bait out a skillshot stun. Start with boots vs a Syndra, watch her QQ.

It's just like the Nidalee and Rengar defense force all over again.

"Just dodge that massive hit box spear that even LCS players have a hard time doing"
"Just pink rengar's dmg "

Same **** now with Syndra
"Just dodge her massive long range poke all the time"

Dyonas

07-16-2014

Oh noes, champion I can't defeat instantly and requires skill to survive against a skilled opponent D: RITO PLS NERF!!

To the joker that said 2 doran's rings is enough to delete someone..... LOL and that is why your opinion means zero.

Dedrius

07-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hufflepuff View Post
"Start boots and dodge her 3 second spammable ability every time"

This sounds so familiar....